Trans Couple with baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with them however we cant ignore things like this

Shay-Neary_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg Shay-Neary-3-650x453.jpg

Last edited:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
By keep it to urself I meant don't be expecting straight people to date you these people seriously think it's okay to have a sex change and not tell someone because they're a "men" or "women". You can't expect people to be okay with dating someone who use to be a men or women.
I linked to a news article explaining what happens if a "guy" don't tell the woman they have had a sex change.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
A lot of the trans woman go back to being gay men. Hell there was even a teen on e in the U.K. who had his penis cut off and everything (on the NHS) who went back. For the men to woman trans it's mostly a sexual fetish. I use to lurk on a tranny website where they were giving tips and tricks to each other. They do all this shit for sexual gratification, not because they have mental illness(es)

:farmajoyaab: @athiestwhatever

Are you saying that there are innate mental differences btwn men and women? That as a child, if you like dolls and frilly dresses then you have a woman brain. But what about equality sxb??????? I thought men and women were no different except what was in btwn their legs????? Only EVUL brown Mudslime believe men and women are different. What is the truth?

Bwhahahahaha when being a dhabodhilif to cadaan goes wrong. You literally regurgitate everything that whites say with no critical thinking including contradictory viewpoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending