Traits of a lowkey gay man

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Manicured fingers.
Ending every comment with "Yeah"

Does that mean Gordon Ramsays gay:yacadiim:I've noticed majority of the worlds best chef's are men. I don't think cooking is a feminine interest it's a life skill everyone should try and learn and There is nothing gay about it:fittytousand:
We're just better at everything. Thanks to the tranny shit, now we'll be better than you at being women as well :silanyolaugh:

Show him a photo of a vagina and watch reaction. If he is gay or low key gay he will jump with disgust.

But most importantly u need to look for him being super smiley, and alert, then he is not gay
Pictures of vaginas don’t turn us on, breasts and bunda does. Only some vaginas look good.

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
Those too, but if a man is getting his nails did he has outgrown his closet. I had celeb/pop/hollywood culture and choice of TV shows in mind. If he can talk to you about Rupaul's drag race episodes you could be in trouble. Feminine interests are things like fashion design, dancing, interior design, cooking and some crafts. Hobbies that are overwhelmingly female.

I have a few myself- but the emphasis is on overwhelmingly. It doesn't inherently mean he's gay, but homosexuals often lean towards female interests.

Your home must look like terrible

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Pictures of vaginas don’t turn us on, breasts and bunda does. Only some vaginas look good.

u is one of those fake toxic masculinity huuno! u failed the str8 test
1617808374005.png

I need peer-reviewed scientific studies walalo, otherwise we're still dunking on you lot:russsmug:
A study in schools prove that females almost always get higher scores than males.
Females are 2 times more pain tolerant than males.
You guys collapse whenever you get a cold or as you call it (Manflu) i bet if you had a period even for one day you'd jump of a cliff.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine the old world. Men are men and women are women. Women are afraid to leave their home in fear of rape. Must be accompanied by a family male.

Propaganda to force tolerance of homosexuality by associating closeted men with homophobia.

:camby:
Think about it. If they’re gay more women for you. Imagine if 99% of men were gay, harem type shit. Unless a gay man is harassing you no reason to bother them IMO. Just about respect.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Think about it. If they’re gay more women for you. Imagine if 99% of men were gay, harem type shit. Unless a gay man is harassing you no reason to bother them IMO. Just about respect.

r u the infamous thirsty chubby with arabic words? u r suspect huuno

Trending