Traits of a lowkey gay man

- Mannerisms
- Very progressive
- Talks like women
- Has overwhelmingly feminine interests
- Tolerant of degenerate behavior, especially of womens'

You can never be sure. The only sus Somali guy I have ever seen got married to a girl back home and knocked her up with 3 kids back to back.
I agree one i can name right now is @Horn African

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
t's true tho they either dress fruity and is best friends with only women or dedicate their life to hating on their kind.

That's what they push on us. In reality, most men are viciously homophobic. It's all a psyops to force men to be more tolerant of homosexuality. That's why they love blasting homophobic public figures with unfounded allegations.

Greyhound is a good decent kid @Fay

stop bullying him he’s my nephew so ima come for you girl!
:dead:

I agree one i can name right now is @Horn African
e93e6bb928f7070aca31e788097b14e7.png

- Mannerisms
- Very progressive
- Talks like women
- Has overwhelmingly feminine interests
- Tolerant of degenerate behavior, especially of womens'

You can never be sure. The only sus Somali guy I have ever seen got married to a girl back home and knocked her up with 3 kids back to back.
Lol what is a “overwhelmingly feminine interests” exactly? Like doing their nails, getting eyes brows? What?

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Lol what is a “overwhelmingly feminine interests” exactly? Like doing their nails, getting eyes brows? What?

Those too, but if a man is getting his nails did he has outgrown his closet. I had celeb/pop/hollywood culture and choice of TV shows in mind. If he can talk to you about Rupaul's drag race episodes you could be in trouble. Feminine interests are things like fashion design, dancing, interior design, cooking and some crafts. Hobbies that are overwhelmingly female.

I have a few myself- but the emphasis is on overwhelmingly. It doesn't inherently mean he's gay, but homosexuals often lean towards female interests.

Those too, but if a man is getting his nails did he has outgrown his closet. I had celeb/pop/hollywood culture and choice of TV shows in mind. If he can talk to you about Rupaul's drag race episodes you could be in trouble. Feminine interests are things like fashion design, dancing, interior design, cooking and some crafts. Hobbies that are overwhelmingly female.

I have a few myself- but the emphasis is on overwhelmingly. It doesn't inherently mean he's gay, but homosexuals often lean towards female interests.
There's nothing gay about interior design :ufdup:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does that mean Gordon Ramsays gay:yacadiim:I've noticed majority of the worlds best chef's are men. I don't think cooking is a feminine interest it's a life skill everyone should try and learn and There is nothing gay about it:fittytousand:

I'm trying to get into that, but Pinterest trynna get me to spend $350 on an imported desk lamp.

It's not gay, clearly women sometimes have superior taste in hobbies.
:lawd:

Do it bit by bit, it took me a while to get my room just the way I wanted it. The environment you're in has such a huge impact on your mental health wallahi.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What are signs a guy is gay but is good at hiding it.

For me is if he doesn't want children

Show him a photo of a vagina and watch reaction. If he is gay or low key gay he will jump with disgust.

But most importantly u need to look for him being super smiley, and alert, then he is not gay