Traitor Jawaari brings Somali parliament under Amisom

Status
Not open for further replies.
You accuse me of being dishonest while you are yet to cite your claims, stop speculating. I can now see the wisdom behind Farmaajo stopping the previous parliament session, the man was smart enough to predict the chaotic nature of Jawaari and we know that because of what he did today.

You claim Jawaari asked for different venue lol, yet with all his press conferences, no mention of such plea! However he's the one preaching people follow the constitution but can't get himself to stay out while the motion against him happens.

Jawaari knows he's done that's why he's totally against the votv of confidence! And don't forget he started this whole ordeal.

I have nothing more to say to you, I dont think there is any evidence i can give that will persuade you

Adios

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
IMG_A63513-AE1429-09B412-1D9AA8-285BF5-8A3AD1 (1).jpg

This how Somali parliament looks like laa xaawla :susp:

These animals understand gacan kulul from a dictator. Rape army amison is telling them to chill out and keep it constitutional

These animals understand gacan kulul from a dictator. Rape army amison is telling them to chill out and keep it constitutional

Dont lump all of them together, there are plenty of good sensible MPs

Its Farmajo and his subordinate who need to be slapped out f government

Do you truly believe that? They're all animals.... really?

Some good ones get assassinated, but their still there in big numbers

Yes i believe that. Plus they are all Micheal keating. I don't know why they are arguing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.