Traitor Jawaari brings Somali parliament under Amisom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
IMG_20180404_133347.jpg

House Speaker Mohamed Osman Jawari and 2nd Deputy Speaker Mahad Awad refuse to step down so that the motion of confidence commence.

Jawaari is responsible for the deployment of Amisom, you can clearly see jawaari and his deputy being lectured.:gucciwhat::nahgirl:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
These xoolos will die before letting Somalia advance. We need to implement execution for any and all corrupt politicians. :kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
President farmaajo should implement marshal law strip the parliament of its teeth (bribe money) and send jawari to a retirement home while khayre works on running the government.

We need to elect new parliament members based on their character not how much bribe money theyโ€™re able to pay.

Every region in Somalia should elect its representatives and get rid of the current parliament all together.

View attachment 40273
House Speaker Mohamed Osman Jawari and 2nd Deputy Speaker Mahad Awad refuse to step down so that the motion of confidence commence.

Jawaari is responsible for the deployment of Amisom, you can clearly see jawaari and his deputy being lectured.:gucciwhat::nahgirl:

He wasn't specifically lecturing them, he was speaking in general terms and applies to all the politicians including kheyre and farmajo to put the national interest before individual interests

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
jawi.jpg

Jawaari is acting like warlord, he should resign peacefully and not tarnish more of his reputation.

View attachment 40279

Jawaari is acting like warlord, he should resign peacefully and not tarnish more of his reputation.

Why cant they just vote him out if they have the numbers? why does he need to resign?

Just because Amin Amir drew something doesn't mean its true or a reflection of reality, his not exactly neutral and has his own political bias and leaning just like most people. I don't get why Somalis treat his drawings like some-kind of indisputable truth.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You know how old adeers are very stubborn. I thank God for amisom in this situation, Why? Imagine a politician using his tribe to stay in power shit would be a political circus.

Amisom is useless and curse upon the Somali people for their clanism.

You know how old adeers are very stubborn. I thank God for amisom in this situation, Why? Imagine a politician using his tribe to stay in power shit would be a political circus.

His standing up for what is right, his not being stubborn, the ones being stubborn is the criminal PM and president who is quiet and giving him tacit support for his illegal destructive behaviour

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Why cant they just vote him out if they have the numbers? why does he need to resign?

Just because Amin Amir drew something doesn't mean its true or a reflection of reality, his not exactly neutral and has his own political bias and leaning just like most people. I don't get why Somalis treat it drawings like some-kind of indisputable truth.

Resign in terms of allowing vote of confidence. You see Jawaari is not allowing the vote of confidence to happen that's why the situation continues to be mess! Also, as the constitution dictate Jawaari is supposed to step down briefly so that the voting happen but look he's inside the Parliament.

His standing up for what is right, his not being stubborn, the ones being stubborn is the criminal PM and president who is quite and giving him tacit support for his illegal destructive behaviour

Amisom is useless and curse upon the Somali people for their clanism.

Amisom will make sure nobody can run to their tribe for protection. You know how Somalis are when backed into a corner.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Amisom will make sure nobody can run to their tribe for protection. You know how Somalis are when backed into a corner.

Amisom has no balls to attack Any Somali clan, imagine if whole clan declared war on Amisom? In part that would be sweet, someone needs to kick this foreign missionaries, Amisom is waging Christian jihad inside Somalia wallahi.

Resign in terms of allowing vote of confidence. You see Jawaari is not allowing the vote of confidence to happen that's why the situation continues to be mess! Also, as the constitution dictate Jawaari is supposed to step down briefly so that the voting happen but look he's inside the Parliament.

Do you even know what your talking about? Dont spread false information knowingly. How did you know truthfully that he is not allowing a vote of no confidence to take place? How has he prevented this from happening, please shed some light.

Its Farmajo/kheyre that don't want it to take place because they dont have a majority, so they want to coerce him into resigning, this should not happen as its going to set a bad example and precedent. Somalia will reap the consequences in future political disputes where opponents may try to resort to similar tactics if they know it worked in the past. This means Somalia will never enjoy true stability

Jawari is not in his tribal heartland and kheyre doesn't need to run to his tribe because he is using the state resources and abusing the institution of the police an military to achieve political aims

Amisom has no balls to attack Any Somali clan, imagine if whole clan declared war on Amisom? In part that would be sweet, someone needs to kick this foreign missionaries, Amisom is waging Christian jihad inside Somalia wallahi.

No they are not lol. Are you pro alshaab? Islam is in the Somali Constitution as our official religion so it cannot happen. But I do believe everyone should have their own choice in the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending