Traitor Jawaari brings Somali parliament under Amisom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Do you even know what your talking about? Dont spread false information knowingly. How did you know truthfully that he is not allowing a vote of no confidence to take place? How has he prevented this from happening, please shed some light.

Its Farmajo/kheyre that don't want it to take place because they dont have a majority, so they want to coerce him into resigning, this should not happen as its going to set a bad example and precedent. Somalia will the consequences in future political disputes where opponents may try to resort to similar tactics if they know it worked in the past. This means Somalia will never enjoy true stability

Jawaari is not supposed to oversee the motion against him and him being inside the Parliament every time data is set for his ousting shows he's the problem, no one asked him to resign except when he refused to allow the vote against him. You see the guy knows he's done so he's told to cause more chaos before he finally gets booted.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Do you even know what your talking about? Dont spread false information knowingly. How did you know truthfully that he is not allowing a vote of no confidence to take place? How has he prevented this from happening, please shed some light.

Its Farmajo/kheyre that don't want it to take place because they dont have a majority, so they want to coerce him into resigning, this should not happen as its going to set a bad example and precedent. Somalia will reap the consequences in future political disputes where opponents may try to resort to similar tactics if they know it worked in the past. This means Somalia will never enjoy true stability

Farmajo& Khayre have nothing to do with the skirmish of the Parliament, its the elected xildhibaans that no longer want Jawaari in power. They elected him and can kick him out.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
No they are not lol. Are you pro alshaab? Islam is in the Somali Constitution as our official religion so it cannot happen. But I do believe everyone should have their own choice in the matter.

No I hate Alshaydan but that doesn't mean I should love bigger shaydaan Amisom.

Jawaari is not supposed to oversee the motion against him and him being inside the Parliament every time data is set for his ousting shows he's the problem, no one asked him to resign except when he refused to allow the vote against him. You see the guy knows he's done so he's told to cause more chaos before he finally gets booted.

You're being very vague and have not answered the questions I asked you. He didn't propose that he should chair Parliament meeting, only that any voting should take place in a neutral place since, the criminal PM compromised parliament by bringing other soldiers and mps were not comfortable they could vote free of intimidation.

The person who stopped parliament from meeting last time (Saturday) was Farmaajo with his fake pretence of resolving the dispute which he quietly and very cunningly supports from behind the scenes. He stopped it because he knows he doesn't have a majority and asked Jawari to resign (Indho Adeeg) and today (Wednesday) Parliament could again not convene because there were soldiers everywhere in mog trying to prevent mps from going to parliament and the ones that went there, most of them could not go in because of the soldiers, chaos and confusion...... All this because of the political immaturity, criminality of both kheyre and Farmaajo who want to coerce the speaker to resign, very backward.

Jawaari is a cunts,corrupt filthy cuqdad ridden childish fucker -

Over the years He facilited the unconstitutional motions brought by Damul shaydaan crew, Example he oversaw when they overthrew 2 prime minister under Hassan. They openly bribed,bragged, broke laws over the years.

Karma is a - they should jail him.

Last edited:
Jawaari is cunts,corrupt filthy cuqdad ridden childish fucker -

He facilited the unconstitutional for Damul shaydaan crew two overthrow 2 prime minister under Hassan. They openly bribed,bragged over 4 years.

Karma is a - they should jail him.

So this is about revenge? And all the other made up stuff are excuses for this ulterior motive
on top of being removed, you want to go the extra mile and jail him?
:draketf::mahubowtf::ayaanswag:

So this is about revenge? And all the other made up stuff are excuses for this ulterior motive
on top of being removed, you want to go the extra mile and jail him?
:draketf::mahubowtf::ayaanswag:

What are you talking about,
Maxaad ka hadleysaa.:faysalwtf:
what I've said is truth. Bring forth evidence if it didn't happen.

This episode start it when, the corrupt Damul shaydaan members start to bring motion against Kheyre for unlegimate reasons, and to unsettle the Gov over the last few months. He thought he could get away with his games. Not this times.

These men needs be hanged- forget jail.

@fuad Are you rahanweyne eelay? Why the heck are you protecting that corrupt speaker that is literally clinging to power through any means necessary. I mean the guy brought armed guards to the parliament to intimidate voters WTF

This is what happens when you give langaabs extraordinary amount of power.

:snoop:

World

VIP
WTF is wrong with Southern Somalia, its been 27 years and they STILL are creating chaos, whereas Puntland and Somaliland have been stable regions for over 20 years.

WTF is wrong with Southern Somalia, its been 27 years and they STILL are creating chaos, whereas Puntland and Somaliland have been stable regions for over 20 years.

Its not about location, even if the gov was based in bosaso or any other place, there would still be political disagreements.

@fuad Are you rahanweyne eelay? Why the heck are you protecting that corrupt speaker that is literally clinging to power through any means necessary. I mean the guy brought armed guards to the parliament to intimidate voters WTF

This is what happens when you give langaabs extraordinary amount of power.

:snoop:

Am not Raxnweny, Am Hawiye

Am siding with xaqa

Farmaajo iyo kheyre waa villans in this story

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You're being very vague and have not answered the questions I asked you. He didn't propose that he should chair Parliament meeting, only that any voting should take place in a neutral place since, the criminal PM compromised parliament by bringing other soldiers and mps were not comfortable they could vote free of intimidation.

The person who stopped parliament from meeting last time (Saturday) was Farmaajo with his fake pretence of resolving the dispute which he quietly and very cunningly supports from behind the scenes. He stopped it because he knows he doesn't have a majority and asked Jawari to resign (Indho Adeeg) and today (Wednesday) Parliament could again not convene because there were soldiers everywhere in mog trying to prevent mps from going to parliament and the ones that went there, most of them could not go in because of the soldiers, chaos and confusion...... All this because of the political immaturity, criminality of both kheyre and Farmaajo who want to coerce the speaker to resign, very backward.

You accuse me of being dishonest while you are yet to cite your claims, stop speculating. I can now see the wisdom behind Farmaajo stopping the previous parliament session, the man was smart enough to predict the chaotic nature of Jawaari and we know that because of what he did today.

You claim Jawaari asked for different venue lol, yet with all his press conferences, no mention of such plea! However he's the one preaching people follow the constitution but can't get himself to stay out while the motion against him happens.

Jawaari knows he's done that's why he's totally against the votv of confidence! And don't forget he started this whole ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.