Traitor Blackie in kismayo shows his true colours

Fat pirate

Observer
Lol this i how i know you are either a clueless kid or lying. How old are you? Back to back Adminstration had the chance to complete the constitution but wasted time meddling in states affairs. What are these agreed upon rules when we dont even have a damn constitution? FGS have neglected the constitution and security, the two most important things they needed to work on not running after Xaaf, Madoobe etc. The constitution would have got ridden of their likes.

I'm clueless for what, using logic and common sense. It doesn't take much to realise as a federal state - you shouldn't undermine the Somali government and side with enemies of our country.

Kenya has openly admitted to wanting to annex a region of our country, threatened war against somali, falsely claims our sea which has billions of dollars in asset value, even now while we are trying to have our issues settled in court they interfere in country - no respect for our sovereignty.

You can see how their puppet blackie is speaking - we can all see where his loyalties lies $$$ and what his next course of action will be.

But instead of pushing back against foreign enemies and their puppets - there are those amongst us who openly support them becuz qabil this qabil that nonsense.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I'm clueless for what, using logic and common sense. It doesn't take much to realise as a federal state - you shouldn't undermine the Somali government and side with enemies of our country.

Kenya has openly admitted to wanting to annex a region of our country, threatened war against somali, falsely claims our sea which has billions of dollars in asset value, even now while we are trying to have our issues settled in court they interfere in country - no respect for our sovereignty.

You can see how their puppet blackie is speaking - we can all see where his loyalties lies $$$ and what his next course of action will be.

But instead of pushing back against foreign enemies and their puppets - there are those amongst us who openly support them becuz qabil this qabil that nonsense.
Dont change the topic, the sea case will be decided in the courts and i could care less if madoode goes today.

You said "agreed upon rules"

Which rules did we agree on when we dont have a permanent constitution?

:cosbyhmm:

PL/JL never asked for federalism. Our Respective rebel groups were democratic and wanted a return to 1969 elections and centralism. It was HG who told us your marti in muqdisho and began clan genocide and they told us go back to your land. This was the beginning of federalism. Well guess what? we did go back and turned our deserts into paradise and now we don't want Muqdisho ever again. We are seriously past Muqdisho stage, only you guys are stuck in Muqdisho era.

Why dont puntland and jubbaland leave the union?

Fat pirate

Observer
Dont change the topic, the sea case will be decided in the courts and i could care less if madoode goes today.

You said "agreed upon rules"

Which rules did we agree on when we dont have a permanent constitution?

:cosbyhmm:

To your understanding what's the premise of a federal state system? - or do you view the federal state as having an equal power and responsibilities to the actual government.

Surely you dont think its acceptable for some clan leader or worse ex war lord negotiating and making deals with other external countries under the banner of Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
To your understanding what's the premise of a federal state system? - or do you view the federal state as having an equal power and responsibilities to the actual government.

Surely you dont think its acceptable for some clan leader or worse ex war lord negotiating and making deals with other external countries under the banner of Somalia.

Surely you can't allow 1 city that is 15 kilometers in distance from one side to another decide the fate of Somalia. PL at least can speak for 250,000 Square Kilometers of Land and 40% of the sea space in Somalia. What can Muqdisho? JL the same it's huge territory and coast-line. @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Fat pirate

Observer
Surely you can't allow 1 city that is 15 kilometers in distance from one side to another decide the fate of Somalia. PL at least can speak for 250,000 Square Kilometers of Land and 40% of the sea space in Somalia. What can Muqdisho? JL the same it's huge territory and coast-line. @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Very hard to reason with an unhinged man - like I said before you have a distorted view.

You only see your qabil - and similarly like the isaaq kids which you have ironically dissed your whole life - like them you are denying the existence of Somalia as a country.

Which makes reasoning with you close to impossible - here is a lil homework for you - see if you can arrange the below in the order of importance to you.

Country
Your qabil
Deen

1:
2:
3:

This should be interesting :hillarybiz:

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

War yaa ilahay yaqana, this precisely why we need permanent constitution where it will limit state powers. FGS solely handles foreign affairs, defense, immigration etc. How are we suppose to hold people accountable with no Dastuur? We in PL have called for the completion of the dastuur for years. We have Abdi qeybdid in charge of the senate constitution committee ffs :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

WE DONT HAVE A CONSTITUTION

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Boowe, i find it fascinating how they all whine about state power but wont sit to finalize the constitution.

Fat pirate

Observer
War yaa ilahay yaqana, this precisely why we need permanent constitution where it will limit state powers. FGS solely handles foreign affairs, defense, immigration etc. How are we suppose to hold people accountable with no Dastuur? We in PL have called for the completion of the dastuur for years. We have Abdi qeybdid in charge of the senate constitution committee ffs :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

But we have common sense - and the constitution should be completed soon - it should have been done a long time ago but it's on the way.

More proof that these N&N kids are brainless bots who can easily be manipulated. Here's the full video if you understand Somali that is :mjkkk:

The cropped out part is a round 5:00

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Wait until foreign puppets like Madoobe are removed. Kenya and others should have no say in our rules.

Fat pirate

Observer
Shameless bots

@Mohamed M Abdalle

He is saying the same things i was telling you. Watch the video.

I already acknowledged the constitution should've been completed a long time ago but soon inshallah it will be.

In the meantime are your telling me you need a constitution to be loyal to your country, The hate i have for that blackie piece of shit stems entirely from him being a puppet to a foreign enemy - the biggest L somali can take is to be further divided and looted by a bloodclart third world country - there is no coming back from that.

I dont think there is anything that can be said to justify blackie.

There was no talks of federalism prior to HG clan genocide and telling everyone to return to they're land. This part of history you conveniently ignore, by ignoring such a critical mile-stone and turning point in Somali history, will just mean people dismiss you as tribally fuelled and jealous of regional progress.
Lol u really afraid of habar dugaag miskiin mj be hella scary