Traitor Blackie in kismayo shows his true colours

If I cared about qabil I would be supporting those useless abgaal ex presidents - but I don't.

Truth matters more - Somalia as a country matters more.

Plus it helps that my family has never taught me qabil, I have no cuqdad - Somali is a somali to me.

sxb don't waste your time on these people, they are sick. they are even angry about the arms embargo being lifted from somalia because in their minds it means the end of puntland and the kenyan puppet madoobe.

they don't want to see a functioning somalia, they are the enemy within. as a darood i have realised that it is darood that is keeping somalia from progressing. dalxiis and hassan sheikh have both been puppets that puntland controls, see how they are both fighting for federalism even though abgaal have nothing to gain from it.

somalia is moving towards a new direction, it has finally reached a point where it is above qabil there are two camps

1) wants somalia to be in the status quo
2) wants somalia to compete with the rest of the world

Fat pirate

Observer
They didn't teach u qabil, because u got nothing to be proud of as a qabil, they told u to 'hide under somali' banner, trust me that was 'gumaysti' shit keenadiid used to do HG, telling them never talk about qabil, just talk about somali. The reason being your DAMN HAWIYE AND CONSIDERED SCUM IN SOMALIA and if people hear your qabiil, the nation will collapse. At least you learned well ABGAAL BOY, we use HG to brain wash you.

How can u be ashamed of your fathers and ancestors waryaa and be proud of SOMALI which is my ancestors and shit, talk about DAMEER ABGAAL. No wonder all hawiyes hate you for leadership, it's like how we hate B00NTA SADE for leadership.

Looool if you say so.

I think I saw a pic of you in that nonsense podcast you make and I legit felt sorry for you.

I legit think that this is as sad and pathetic as it gets for a person. I saw an old man whose got nothing going on for him - so desperately clinging on to some irrelevant qabil as way to escape his reality.

Believe me warya NO one outside of somalia has heard of Mj nor do they care.

Whether you like it or not you are a SOMALI - and thats how the world perceives you - but your too busy sabotaging and chest thumping for your lil nonsensical qabil and its lil micro agenda.

And that's truly a low iq problem.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Looool if you say so.

I think I saw a pic of you in that nonsense podcast you make and I legit felt sorry for you.

I legit think that this is as sad and pathetic as it gets for a person. I saw an old man whose got nothing going on for him - so desperately clinging on to some irrelevant qabil as way to escape his reality.

Believe me warya NO one outside of somalia has heard of Mj nor do they care.

Whether you like it or not you are a SOMALI - and thats how the world perceives you - but your too busy sabotaging and chest thumping for your lil nonsensical qabil and its lil micro agenda.

And that's truly a low iq problem.

I don't care what white man sees me as, only you do cause u worship him, he defines you, and enslaves you. I define myself, I tell the white man play by my rules and vision of Somalia. I instructed him to accept federalism, since I declared it in 98 with noone supporting me. I tell the white man what to do, you just admitted you let the white man DEFINE YOU. How can we send you on the world stage to represent me when your slave minded. You worry about what others think of you, I only worry about my awooweyaal think of me. My awoowe left me land, name, tribal connections that reach deep into oman and east yemen. These are the people I honor waryaa, who do you honor? a fuckin white man telling you YOUR SOMALI and u automatically start to believe it.

f*ck off Abgaal, your maskin c*nt who tries to use MASKIN BAAN AHAY, QABIL MA AQANI, PLS VOTE FOR ME. You fuckin eelay piece of shit, I don't have time for a clan of beggers waryaa, stop begging me, stand up like a man. The only way u earn my respect is TO SHAME ME IN FKD, NOT BEG ME.

Fat pirate

Observer
sxb don't waste your time on these people, they are sick. they are even angry about the arms embargo being lifted from somalia because in their minds it means the end of puntland and the kenyan puppet madoobe.

they don't want to see a functioning somalia, they are the enemy within. as a darood i have realised that it is darood that is keeping somalia from progressing. dalxiis and hassan sheikh have both been puppets that puntland controls, see how they are both fighting for federalism even though abgaal have nothing to gain from it.

somalia is moving towards a new direction, it has finally reached a point where it is above qabil there are two camps

1) wants somalia to be in the status quo
2) wants somalia to compete with the rest of the world

I don't think they understand how far behind we are from the rest of world.

They can't comprehend the level of wealth Allah has blessed us with. They Can't understand importance of cooperation - and how this will lead to immense growth in their lil third world village they are so proud of.

To some of these people their qabil status somehow matters more and it's insane.

Fat pirate

Observer
I don't care what white man sees me as, only you do cause u worship him, he defines you, and enslaves you. I define myself, I tell the white man play by my rules and vision of Somalia. I instructed him to accept federalism, since I declared it in 98 with noone supporting me. I tell the white man what to do, you just admitted you let the white man DEFINE YOU. How can we send you on the world stage to represent me when your slave minded. You worry about what others think of you, I only worry about my awooweyaal think of me. My awoowe left me land, name, tribal connections that reach deep into oman and east yemen. These are the people I honor waryaa, who do you honor? a fuckin white man telling you YOUR SOMALI and u automatically start to believe it.

f*ck off Abgaal, your maskin c*nt who tries to use MASKIN BAAN AHAY, QABIL MA AQANI, PLS VOTE FOR ME. You fuckin eelay piece of shit, I don't have time for a clan of beggers waryaa, stop begging me, stand up like a man. The only way u earn my respect is TO SHAME ME IN FKD, NOT BEG ME.

Anyone who read that can't see you are so badly out of touch with reality. No worries I will be sure to make dua for you bro.

Just remember you are a MUSLIM first - all this hate is so unnecessary- you can die tomorrow and best believe you will not be asked about your qabil loool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

They can't comprehend the level of wealth Allah has blessed us with. They Can't understand importance of cooperation - and how this will lead to immense growth in their lil third world village they are so proud of.

To some of these people their qabil status somehow matters more and it's insane.

Ma rabi niin awoowahisa NACAY OO KA CARARAYO FOR WHITE MAN. I don't want you, ceeb malaha, I don't trust u, I will never join u in this rubbish project of Somali that only came to existence in 1960. You don't even honor your own clan, why would u honor something that is invented in 1960. There was no Somali waryaa. Even today, when you go to Somalia, ppl will laff at you and say HALKEE KA GASHA SOMALIYA. Somali isn't a man that unites us all. Somali is confederation of tribes, districts, races, and different histories. If u can't even honor your own clan, how will u honor Somali waryaa? start with respecting yourself adoon yahow, stop worrying white man baa sidan ah iyo adoomaysiga african american ku haayo.

you are right, they think their dusty village which has no roads no public light or even a sewage system is better then another city within somalia, they always compare their town with another town in somalia.

but they forget that all somalia is a sh!thole even the biggest and most build city Mogadishu is a sh1thole compared to other african capitals.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
you are right, they think their dusty village which has no roads no public light or even a sewage system is better then another city within somalia, they always compare their town with another town in somalia.

but they forget that all somalia is a sh!thole even the biggest and most build city Mogadishu is a sh1thole compared to other african capitals.

Why can't we compare. Mathamatics isn't applicable are u saying in poverty? are u saying poverty is equal and not measurable? of course it is measurable. When the south all live in IDP camps in PL. That is measurable statistic. When we see no Puntlander living in the south in IDP camps. That's another measurable statistic. This shows the two areas are vastly superior to each other.

Fat pirate

Observer
Whose man is this looool
Ma rabi niin awoowahisa NACAY OO KA CARARAYO FOR WHITE MAN. I don't want you, ceeb malaha, I don't trust u, I will never join u in this rubbish project of Somali that only came to existence in 1960. You don't even honor your own clan, why would u honor something that is invented in 1960. There was no Somali waryaa. Even today, when you go to Somalia, ppl will laff at you and say HALKEE KA GASHA SOMALIYA. Somali isn't a man that unites us all. Somali is confederation of tribes, districts, races, and different histories. If u can't even honor your own clan, how will u honor Somali waryaa? start with respecting yourself adoon yahow, stop worrying white man baa sidan ah iyo adoomaysiga african american ku haayo.

Yoo whose man is this looool:draketf:

Nigga who even mentioned white people :cosbyhmm:

The somali agenda over qabil - otherwise you will continue t0 be a third world country you absolute nacas :francis:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who man is this looool

Yoo whose man is this looool:draketf:

Nigga who even mentioned white people :cosbyhmm:

The somali agenda over qabil - otherwise you will continue t0 be a third world country you absolute nacas :francis:

I prefer a third world country and keeping my clan identity, WAAN BAHAN AHAY BAQTI LOOMA CUNO ADEER. I will preserve my heritage, land, poetry, sultanates, and if you don't like that, f*ck you, cause that sheet isn't up for Sale. Majerten supremacy isn't up for sale. If you want a Somalia u will need to accept that u worship Majerten at the same time, if u don't u will remain in your third world condition.

Fat pirate

Observer
I prefer a third world country and keeping my clan identity, WAAN BAHAN AHAY BAQTI LOOMA CUNO ADEER. I will preserve my heritage, land, poetry, sultanates, and if you don't like that, f*ck you, cause that sheet isn't up for Sale. Majerten supremacy isn't up for sale. If you want a Somalia u will need to accept that u worship Majerten at the same time, if u don't u will remain in your third world condition.

You prefer a third world country- say no more old man.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What I find sad about Hawiye and in General the south. You inherited everything from Majerten, while Majerten then rebuilt Kismaayo and PL at the same time. It's like this whole fuckin nation sits on Majerten inheritance. It's sad but true wallahi. If Majerten separated, can u imagine where these baboons would be? just look at mohamed begging for somalinimo and trying to entice ppl with pathetic argument of you will remain third world if u keep to tribe lol, he doesn't know this argument has been tried countless time but he repeats it like it will work for him. Somalia is dead without Majerten sxb. No b00n or abgaal or HG can do shit. Look at GM/HS aar wax ha dhisteen, prove to me you can do something on your own. U cant prove shit and then u don't want me to RULE YOU. WHY?

Fat pirate

Observer
What I find sad about Hawiye and in General the south. You inherited everything from Majerten, while Majerten then rebuilt Kismaayo and PL at the same time. It's like this whole fuckin nation sits on Majerten inheritance. It's sad but true wallahi. If Majerten separated, can u imagine where these baboons would be? just look at mohamed begging for somalinimo and trying to entice ppl with pathetic argument of you will remain third world if u keep to tribe lol, he doesn't know this argument has been tried countless time but he repeats it like it will work for him. Somalia is dead without Majerten sxb. No b00n or abgaal or HG can do shit. Look at GM/HS aar wax ha dhisteen, prove to me you can do something on your own. U cant prove shit and then u don't want me to RULE YOU. WHY?

I am not the only one right? :farmajoyaab:

You lot are seeing this delusional, mentally unhinged person just talking pure nonsense. :gaasdrink:

Qabil is truly a messed up disease man - god forbid I ever turn into this thing :siilaanyolaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mohamed M Abdalle @nomand what ends both your arguments is. Why is it for 30 years is the south no govt, famine, shabab, constant bombs? Why is it when Abdillahi Yusuf came to you all that changed for you? The big question is GM/HS look what happens to you when no Majerten is assisting you. U r finished as a clan. Untill you concede to these defeats that your clans are dead, I won't buy into your Somalinimo.

Take your Somalinimo to the SOUTH, if your so ahead of us, why does the south look like the a place out of fuckin dark ages EUROPE? Abgaal go fix hamar, you can't even fix the town your majority in, waa ceeb. Why u talking about Somali, stop coming to me anigo nin majerten ah. Stop begging me, stop throwing out the Somali card. The Somali card failed the south, the only hope they have now is FEDERAL CARD. This is what changed Muqdisho and the darkness started to LIFT when ABGAAL N SADE WERE TOLD WAXAA LOO TARTARMAYA BEEL VS BEEL, TO PROVE WHO IS THE BEST SOMALI. May the best clan win and then lead Somalis. I don't want to trust any Somali anymore when I see his region is behind mine, I have no incentive to hand him the keys to my house. I aint handing shit to B00NTA SADE when I know what GHETTO LOOKS LIKE.

I WILL BRING DOWN FARMAAJO AND ALL THE B00NS AND TELL THEM FIX GHETTO

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Why are we having this debate, the republic is federal. It is in the name The federal republic of Somalia. Now we can either go forward with federalism - confederalism or we go our separate ways.

Some regions just want to deliver basic services to their people. Build OP their economy and develop their tuulos.

While other regions still have to reconcile and actually move forward. Hence why some regions are semi autonomous and some are not.

The reason why federalism came on the table is because we are sick of xamar and it's surroundings getting developed while the rest is ignored. The people want their own regions build up. Now certain regions need central governance, focus on those let the rest be.

Or we can leave the republic and form our own states Somaliland style. That would mean that Jubaland, maybe galgaduud, northern Mudug + puntland and somaliland are gone. This only leaves a small percentage of territory for xamar to govern.

Is that what you want? Or do you want a United Somalia that benefits all?

Choose wisely

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why are we having this debate, the republic is federal. It is in the name The federal republic of Somalia. Now we can either go forward with federalism - confederalism or we go our separate ways.

Some regions just want to deliver basic services to their people. Build OP their economy and develop their tuulos.

While other regions still have to reconcile and actually move forward. Hence why some regions are semi autonomous and some are not.

The reason why federalism came on the table is because we are sick of xamar and it's surroundings getting developed while the rest is ignored. The people want their own regions build up. Now certain regions need central governance, focus on those let the rest be.

Or we can leave the republic and form our own states Somaliland style. That would mean that Jubaland, maybe galgaduud, northern Mudug + puntland and somaliland are gone. This only leaves a small percentage of territory for xamar to govern.

Is that what you want? Or do you want a United Somalia that benefits all?

Choose wisely

There is 3 types who call for centralism.

1. The dreamers of old days. These are just clowns and have no solutions whatsoever besides lets do what we did before, even though a FUCKIN 30 year civil war has occured in the mean time.

2. Some clans who lack the capacity to stand alone, they are poor, less educated, less united, lack some ISIMO or reconciliation among themselves. They try to conceal they're failed clan status with 'somali baan raba'. It's like halimo soofe said in Kismaayo 'hawiye insaan wuxu ku ahaa darod ku dhexjirkisa'. These are those types who feel they can't succeed on they're own without being under 'somali' banner.

3. Just for opposition sake so they make a name for themselves in Somalia. They are what we call the 'constant ball buster'. He makes a name for himself by opposing everything and anything.

As for Federalism, I think this was rushed. We should've started out like Isaaq states. Totally separate from each other, each clan told to manage his own area and slowly reconcile with they're wider tribe. Once we all have the same level of security, law and order, institutions, and economies then we move towards confederation and have 'equal power' across all the states and hamar.

After that we should've moved towards Federalism delegating tasks to the federal govt. Totally rushed weeye. We need to take baby steps first, not imagine we going to become new york and london over night. I would dedicate 10 year time periods to each stage to ensure each clan knows if they haven't CAUGHT up, the clans who have will move towards the next stage of governance while leaving the misbehaving clan as 'failed states'

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They didn't teach u qabil, because u got nothing to be proud of as a qabil, they told u to 'hide under somali' banner, trust me that was 'gumaysti' shit keenadiid used to do HG, telling them never talk about qabil, just talk about somali. The reason being your DAMN HAWIYE AND CONSIDERED SCUM IN SOMALIA and if people hear your qabiil, the nation will collapse. At least you learned well ABGAAL BOY, we use HG to brain wash you.

How can u be ashamed of your fathers and ancestors waryaa and be proud of SOMALI which is my ancestors and shit, talk about DAMEER ABGAAL. No wonder all hawiyes hate you for leadership, it's like how we hate B00NTA SADE for leadership.
Someone stop this guy :chrisfreshhah:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Are you crazy - I personally have no issue with federalism - I actually think it can work in somalia - what's typical is low iq Somalis not understanding the agreed upon rules and sticking to them.

too

Lol this i how i know you are either a clueless kid or lying. How old are you? Back to back Adminstration had the chance to complete the constitution but wasted time meddling in states affairs. What are these agreed upon rules when we dont even have a damn constitution? FGS have neglected the constitution and security, the two most important things they needed to work on not running after Xaaf, Madoobe etc. The constitution would have got ridden of their likes.