Traitor Blackie in kismayo shows his true colours

Fat pirate

Observer

How will the OGs justify supporting this madness - how will the fat deni supporters justify this too I wonder - all I know is that those disgraced abgaal presidents aren't openly supported by their respective qabil.

You wanted federalism and you got it - but in reality you just wanted to be a more corrupt version of somaliland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

How will the OGs justify supporting this madness - how will the fat deni supporters justify this too I wonder - all I know is that those disgraced abgaal presidents aren't openly supported by their respective qabil.

You wanted federalism and you got it - but in reality you just wanted to be a more corrupt version of somaliland.

PL/JL never asked for federalism. Our Respective rebel groups were democratic and wanted a return to 1969 elections and centralism. It was HG who told us your marti in muqdisho and began clan genocide and they told us go back to your land. This was the beginning of federalism. Well guess what? we did go back and turned our deserts into paradise and now we don't want Muqdisho ever again. We are seriously past Muqdisho stage, only you guys are stuck in Muqdisho era.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Your just jealous the regions can progress, where-as before in 91 you never imagined they could. You realized Muqdisho is shit-hole without Somalis either. It's to late now, people don't ever want to return to Muqdisho. You shouldn't beg people to return to centralism and muqdisho, show us what hawiye can do on it's own, it's pathetic rejecting federalism, it means you scared hawiye can't be by themselves.

Fat pirate

Observer
PL/JL never asked for federalism. Our Respective rebel groups were democratic and wanted a return to 1969 elections and centralism. It was HG who told us your marti in muqdisho, go back to your land. Well guess what? we did go back and turned our deserts into paradise and now we don't want Muqdisho ever again. We are seriously past Muqdisho stage, only you guys are stuck in Muqdisho era.

Minus the standard Mogadishu hate bashing - what you are actually saying is you want to be a copy version of somaliland - how soon till you start begging the world for the sweet ictaraf.

Nothing worse then hypocrites - you insult the isaaqs for their secsionism ideology whilst you copy their exact moves

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Minus the standard Mogadishu hate bashing - what you are actually saying is you want to be a copy version of somaliland - how soon till you start begging the world for the sweet ictaraf.

Nothing worse then hypocrites - you insult the isaaqs for their secsionism ideology whilst you copy their exact moves

There was no talks of federalism prior to HG clan genocide and telling everyone to return to they're land. This part of history you conveniently ignore, by ignoring such a critical mile-stone and turning point in Somali history, will just mean people dismiss you as tribally fuelled and jealous of regional progress.

Fat pirate

Observer
Your just jealous the regions can progress, where-as before in 91 you never imagined they could. You realized Muqdisho is shit-hole without Somalis either. It's to late now, people don't ever want to return to Muqdisho. You shouldn't beg people to return to centralism and muqdisho, show us what hawiye can do on it's own, it's pathetic rejecting federalism, it means you scared hawiye can't be by themselves.

I'm jealous of china, the USA, Israel, some arab countries, Europeans countries, Japan etc. - basically any first world countries and the superpowers of this world.

And you think we give damn about some shit-hole deserts - n how dishonest of you to claim Pl has any regions that can even compare to Mogadishu - even with security problems its still miles ahead of any other region in the country

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm jealous of china, the USA, Israel, some arab countries, Europeans countries, Japan etc. - basically any first world countries and the superpowers of this world.

And you think we give damn about some shit-hole deserts - n how dishonest of you to claim Pl has any regions that can even compare to Mogadishu - even with security problems its still miles ahead of any other region in the country

Then why your people in IDP camps in PL? PL is way ahead of Muqdisho and your in denial. Muqdisho is shit hole. Not a single Puntlander is in IDP camps in Muqdisho. We don't need you. The south needs us, they keep coming here, why?

Fat pirate

Observer
There was no talks of federalism prior to HG clan genocide and telling everyone to return to they're land. This part of history you conveniently ignore, by ignoring such a critical mile-stone and turning point in Somali history, will just mean people dismiss you as tribally fuelled and jealous of regional progress.

And how are you lot any different to the isaaqs - you lot have the same cuqdad nonsense - funny enough though you lot are the first to tell those isaaqs kids to get over it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And how are you lot any different to the isaaqs - you lot have the same cuqdad nonsense - funny enough though you lot are the first to tell those isaaqs kids to get over it.

You just deny the truth. All Somalis had to come to Muqdisho to save you. No-one came to PL to save me, I saved myself. Till this day, GM/HS is proof you can't do nothing without Somalis coming to rescue you always. Your a burden waryaa, and yes we don't want to share a house with you. We must keep our houses separate at all times, we don't trust you ever again after 91. Once bitten, twice shy adeer. Just move on with federalism, the days of one somalia is over.

Fat pirate

Observer
Then why your people in IDP camps in PL? PL is way ahead of Muqdisho and your in denial. Muqdisho is shit hole. Not a single Puntlander is in IDP camps in Muqdisho. We don't need you. The south needs us, they keep coming here, why?

By Mogadishu and puntlands you are referring to certain qabils - Mogadishu happens to be the most diverse regions with regards to qabil - if you can't comprehend the importance of the national interest over your irrelevant qabils - that no one outside of Somalia even heard or worse care about, then that's truly your inadequacies mate

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
By Mogadishu and puntlands you are referring to certain qabils - Mogadishu happens to be the most diverse regions with regards to qabil - if you can't comprehend the importance of the national interest over your irrelevant qabils - that no one outside of Somalia even heard or worse care about, then that's truly your inadequacies mate

Listen if you don't want federalism, that is fine, muqdisho returns back to no govt. PL/JL will pull out and will build our own regions as AUTONOMOUS. We existed just quite fine while Mogadishu had no govt in PL. It's either Federalism or Confederation or no govt and back 1991-2004 for Mogadishu. Stop complaining waryaa, any govt is better then no govt is what u should be saying because the reality is the second Somalis leave the capital, your finished and u know it. It's back down to the same hawiye who u cant even build one regional administration with let alone Muqdisho. The diaspora will leave again as the warlords return and islamists. While PL and JL continue as separate states and eventually SECESSION LIKE ISAAQ.

Fat pirate

Observer
You just deny the truth. All Somalis had to come to Muqdisho to save you. No-one came to PL to save me, I saved myself. Till this day, GM/HS is proof you can't do nothing without Somalis coming to rescue you always. Your a burden waryaa, and yes we don't want to share a house with you. We must keep our houses separate at all times, we don't trust you ever again after 91. Once bitten, twice shy adeer. Just move on with federalism, the days of one somalia is over.

I think your confused there old timer - I personally don't give a single f*ck about qabil. Sad to say you become what you hate - afterall these years you spent on shitting on these isaaq kids - that YOU would be saying and believing in the same nonsense

Fat pirate

Observer
Listen if you don't want federalism, that is fine, muqdisho returns back to no govt. PL/JL will pull out and will build our own regions as AUTONOMOUS. We existed just quite fine while Mogadishu had no govt in PL. It's either Federalism or Confederation or no govt and back 1991-2004 for Mogadishu. Stop complaining waryaa, any govt is better then no govt is what u should be saying because the reality is the second Somalis leave the capital, your finished and u know it. It's back down to the same hawiye who u cant even build one regional administration with let alone Muqdisho. The diaspora will leave again as the warlords return and islamists. While PL and JL continue as separate states and eventually SECESSION LIKE ISAAQ.

Are you crazy - I personally have no issue with federalism - I actually think it can work in somalia - what's typical is low iq Somalis not understanding the agreed upon rules and sticking to them.

You heard what that kenyan puppet was saying - it literally proves you low iq qabilist will support anything, even the death of Somali sovereignty.

Your hawiye diss - day in day out - wtf is that about - was you molested by one - you understand this insane amount hatred to have towards your fellow muslims right - or does the qabil supersede the deen for you too

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I think your confused there old timer - I personally don't give a single f*ck about qabil. Sad to say you become what you hate - afterall these years you spent on shitting on these isaaq kids - that YOU would be saying and believing in the same nonsense
You do care about tribe and we know you do so we treat you accordingly. Everybody cares about tribe it’s the most fundamental identification for a Somali aside from their first and last names.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You do care about tribe and we know you do so we treat you accordingly. Everybody cares about tribe it’s the most fundamental identification for a Somali aside from their first and last names.

Even our names abtirsi towards a tribe. We don't have first name and Surname convention. We take the first name of each of our fathers and it begins to trace back to common fathers which is where common clans begin.

Fat pirate

Observer

If I cared about qabil I would be supporting those useless abgaal ex presidents - but I don't.

Truth matters more - Somalia as a country matters more.

Plus it helps that my family has never taught me qabil, I have no cuqdad - Somali is a somali to me.

madoobe is a president of one city where most of the residents hate him, as for kab iyo lax

remove warsangali and dhulbahante from there as they are always our allies. its a few mj and ogadeen from kenya and Ethiopia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I cared about qabil I would be supporting those useless abgaal ex presidents - but I don't.

Truth matters more - Somalia as a country matters more.

Plus it helps that my family has never taught me qabil, I have no cuqdad - Somali is a somali to me.

They didn't teach u qabil, because u got nothing to be proud of as a qabil, they told u to 'hide under somali' banner, trust me that was 'gumaysti' shit keenadiid used to do HG, telling them never talk about qabil, just talk about somali. The reason being your DAMN HAWIYE AND CONSIDERED SCUM IN SOMALIA and if people hear your qabiil, the nation will collapse. At least you learned well ABGAAL BOY, we use HG to brain wash you.

How can u be ashamed of your fathers and ancestors waryaa and be proud of SOMALI which is my ancestors and shit, talk about DAMEER ABGAAL. No wonder all hawiyes hate you for leadership, it's like how we hate B00NTA SADE for leadership.

Trending

Latest posts