Tragic Tale of a Muslim Brother's Cheating Wife and Her Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
My heart goes out to this brother walahi. His duas were accepted. Subhan Allah.
:kendrickcry:

My name is Nurkey, I’m male and I really need your help to overcome this.

I married my uncle’s daughter through a halal nikah witnessed by her father, two other elder uncles, and family. We lived peacefully until I lost my job and then she strongly insisted to visit parents. Her visits usually took almost a month each, and on the last visit I realized that she was elsewhere with another man. This shocked me after I phoned a number (not hers) that had phoned me earlier and a lady -equally surprised and shocked- answered and asked me three times if it was really true that I was married to her as I claimed. I even had to swear by Allah to prove to her that I was her legal Muslim husband and still in marriage. She disclosed to me how my wife was brought to them by her cousin’s brother, and she and him had stated to date, and they told her that my wife is a divorcee, and that she was already pregnant with his child by a month.

By then she was away for two months since leaving our house. They then told her they were planning to get married, SUBHANALLAH! INA LILAHI WA INA ILEYI RAJIUUN. I was totally shocked and even shivered as I felt my body freeze, unable to move. When I finally got her on phone she denied and swore by ALLAH that even the said pregnancy was a lie. Later on, before her elder sister, she swore and denied it again but refused to go for a test. My uncles then turned against me when I told them, warning me not to defame their daughter and family as they are respected religiously.

Later the woman and her man ran away 1000 kilometers to where her dad had moved. Surprisingly, the dad married my wife to him without my divorce, and then all my uncles teamed up against me and told me to do whatever I want. This they did despite my cries, pleading and my tears. It was done, as I came to learn, as a way to hide shame and conceal embarrassment by their daughter; but to me it really hurt and depressed me. I even swore to them by ALLAH’s 99 names that I never mistreated her or made her sleep hungry even one day and I never did any zina to warrant this, and even our neighbors are witnesses.

Then lastly when no one heeded my cries, I turned to my CREATOR and my ONE TRUE GOD, ALLAH (S.W) and prayed salatul leyl and asked HIM to prove it to all, and to let the said pregnancy stand between us, and if indeed it’s halal, to be protected by HIM; but if its haram and through adultery or zina that it be shown out to all.

The alleged husband, when I told him through the phone that I hadn’t divorced that woman, said he will “f–k my a–” should I follow them there! Her sisters insulted me with very bad words too, and I really felt hurt and too helpless to do anything. They did this because I’m poor and cannot even afford bus fare to reach them.

The most sad part of all is that after seven months she developed high blood pressure, so high she got hospitalized for a week, and no one bothered to inform me. Later, the baby died in her womb and she was operated on and she also died some days after that operation. Her uncles and sisters tried to phone me to get her my forgiveness before she was buried but my phone was off that day. Until today, one and a half years later, I’m unable to overcome and even forgive her. I have cut my relationship with the uncles.

So please help me, it has me so depressed and has become an illness in sadness! Surely, do I deserve to pay her mahr? And if so, to whom? My uncles who did the haram second nikah? it’s so painful to me. This whole thing has refused to get out of my heart and chest and has grounded me completely, and I’m unable to be myself or even focus ahead.

Please advise me.

-nuraali

https://www.zawaj.com/askbilqis/wife-committed-zina-pregnant-haram-nikkah/

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Her family is religious yet support her in xaraam and zina, waa cajiib
All her family members in question should be exposed for their hypocritical behaviours

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Allah avenged for him. I completely believe him. It was from the heart. They chose family honor over the righteous thing. They played him. They quickly married her off to a man who got her pregnant to cover up the shame. Now they are shook with karma

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Daaaam that's some fxked up shit why the hell would his own uncle go against him even his cousins went against him wallahi that's some cold shit right here

does it matter he got his haq that they tried to avoid. the woman and the baby gone, the very thing they were trying to hide from the world, now the world knows their daughter died at a young age with a baby in her belly that also died. for a guy this is lik enot even having married in the first place. but he also loved her and they broke his heart. its kinda sad still:farmajoyaab:

No wonder this story sounds bizaare.The constant inbreeding has turned them into subhumans who are very sporadic in nature.This guy needs to marry a non-paki for his benefit , this is a blessing in disguise.
technically he has a second chance since no real person will wanna talk about his past relationship even the parents wouldnt wanna talk shit about him hes a ghost to them

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
does it matter he got his haq that they tried to avoid. the woman and the baby gone, the very thing they were trying to hide from the world, now the world knows their daughter died at a young age with a baby in her belly that also died. for a guy this is lik enot even having married in the first place. but he also loved her and they broke his heart. its kinda sad still:farmajoyaab:

I feel bad for him but the man displays this meek characteristics. They walked all over him.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don’t believe this guy he hasn’t fulfilled his obligations as a man by providing for his wife so she went elsewhere to find sustenance which is her right miskeenta May she rest in peace if he was a real man he would provide for his wife and there’s always two sides to a story he needs to man the f*ck up and stop gossiping about his dead wife and pay her mehr asap if I was that girls brother wallahi I would of took his life and booked a one way ticket to Puntland nacaala

There’s always two sides to a story. It’s ill to speak of the dead, he should have forgiven her and left it to allah swt. I also find it hard to believe that a believing woman would actually commit zina so openly and freely and not to forget the backlash a woman would experience from the Muslim community, very strange to me. There’s a lot more to this story.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Appearance can be deceiving, sometimes people intentionally put on a mask to achieve temporary goal with complete disregard for their victims well-being, physically, mentally and financially. Trust in Allah, and you will recover, while they will never succeed because someone who makes a habit out of human misery eventually get a dose of their own medicine. I wish the brother much luck and I hope he never let this bad experience define his life :)

Financial stabilty - they key factor for a long lasting marriage.

The way the girl and her family handled the situation was unfortunate but nevertheless necessary.

Lessons learned:
  1. don't get married if you are not financialy capable.
  2. Dont get married to your relatives - there is nothing worst than a disfunctional family
  3. Revenge is a better than a gold but believing in karma is stubidity.
Hope you garacs learned something from this disfunctional, inbred paki family

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
If this happened to you.. my condolences.. but you sound sour as f*ck.

Grab a cup of caano geel and chilllllll.

what a cuck. If she left you, and is marrying other men, then it is over. Why chase after her and stress and cry and all these things. It's natural to be hurt for a while, but still.

He sounds like a , but...

:mybusiness:

that's none of my business!

what a cuck. If she left you, and is marrying other men, then it is over. Why chase after her and stress and cry and all these things. It's natural to be hurt for a while, but still.

He sounds like a , but...

:mybusiness:

that's none of my business!

Some personalities can't handle emotions too well ... They take it too hard. It helps to have healthy cynicism and don't buy into people can be perfect mentality. No one is.... No one can.. Get what you can out of life and if it doesn't work well, save yourself and look for the next opportunity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending