Tragedy! 2 Somali girls adopted by a cadaan like an Ethiopian qashin. Who allowed this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey you have a mission on you hands man. think of all the ajar you will get. these gaalos will teach these kids about homosexuality and pedophilia and all the neanderthal ways. notify the relatives and parents to save them. how did they even get a hold of young muslim children. acudubillah

Leave it up to me adeer!

I'll record my conversation with the masjid people

I heard gaas is going to jamaica for @ItsHanna to rub her ass on his belly
Got the pic before he drank the caano
newlel.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
While stupid Somalis are preoccupied with Qabiil, the Somali orphans will be adopted by Ajnabis.
This is why educated Somalis in diaspora should adopt atleast one child from Somalia.We can raise them in a community they're accustomed to.

I'm planning on adopting 3 Somali orphans in the future inshallah.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
She definitely has extended family all Somalis do, I'm doubtful of the process of their adoption, and no its not something celebratory when you see cadaans adopting somali children, it just shows you how low you've fallen.

These girls hit the jackpot. :heh:

I love my culture don't get me wrong but if my parents failed me, the next best thing is being adopted by white dikes who will buy me whatever I want whenever I want :mjpls:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Why cant Somali people just adopt Somali orphans instead of letting them be taken away by these fucked up white people, We don't know what they do to our children there have been many Somali kids that have been raped, sexually haraased or even drugged by these people. We can't let this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending