Tragedy! 2 Somali girls adopted by a cadaan like an Ethiopian qashin. Who allowed this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You can tell from their accent they came recent years. :damn: Who allowed this? This right here is abduction :ivers:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You can tell from their accent they came recent years. :damn: Who allowed this? This right here is abduction :ivers:

This is a travesty! Straight from the refugee camps. She had already introduced them to bacon and her girlfriend :bell:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
They are extremely lucky.

Glad, they got adopted instead of being stuck in some home waiting for someone to come for them.

Shouldn't you guys be wondering where their parents disappeared to because it is not like every day that Somalis get adopted.

They are extremely lucky.

Glad, they got adopted instead of being stuck in some home waiting for someone to come for them.

Shouldn't you guys be wondering where their parents disappeared to because it is not like every day that Somalis get adopted.
They're going to be indoctrinated by the cadaan woman's liberal bs and they will be less and less Muslim. This is really depressing

black

live and let die.
"even in the jungle animals made sounds, over here the only sound comes from cars." :deadosama:

It's sad they had to go half way around the world and get adopted by gaalo just to find a home.

I am happy for them
Off to Jamaica you go
animation-78.gif

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
They're going to be indoctrinated by the cadaan woman's liberal bs and they will be less and less Muslim. This is really depressing
To be honest, the way these girls turn out depends. Like, there are some Chinese girls I know that were adopted by this really nice cadaan lady and they are proper close to their roots. They know Mandarin, they know about Chinese culture and they visit China with their mum every summer. So, at the end of the day, if these girls are curious to learn about their roots then they would probably not be influenced that much, But, this woman deserves huge respect for adopting these kids. God bless her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts