Tragedy! 2 Somali girls adopted by a cadaan like an Ethiopian qashin. Who allowed this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
To be honest, the way these girls turn out depends. Like, there are some Chinese girls I know that were adopted by this really nice cadaan lady and they are proper close to their roots. They know Mandarin, they know about Chinese culture and they visit China with their mum every summer. So, at the end of the day, if these girls are curious to learn about their roots then they would probably not be influenced that much, But, this woman deserves huge respect for adopting these kids. God bless her!

Most of these international adoptions are not like regular adoptions. They more likely to be abused or rehomed to pedophiles.
There was a case of a gay couple adopting a child solely for sexual purposes and selling him to pedos for the night, using him for child etc

There have also been cases of Ethiopian adoptees being starved to death by what look like white 'wholesome ' families.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They're going to be indoctrinated by the cadaan woman's liberal bs and they will be less and less Muslim. This is really depressing

She already made them take off the hijab:ohdamn:

You dam well know that in the refugee camps all females wear hijab and so when they arrived in Utah this woman has corrupted them.

I will spread this on social media!

I will take it to my local Mosque. This is incredible.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Most of these international adoptions are not like regular adoptions. They more likely to be abused or rehomed to pedophiles.
There was a case of a gay couple adopting a child solely for sexual purposes and selling him to pedos for the night, using him for child etc

There have also been cases of Ethiopian adoptees being starved to death by what look like white 'wholesome ' families.

Are you for real??????

That is actually so disgusting. How can anyone do that to a child?

Btw, if you are ever thinking of living in the UK, don't. There are pedophiles everywhere. I bet that is where those adoption agencies hire pedophiles from.

I hope those kids are alright and that cadaan woman doesn't f*ck her responsibility up or I will go AK-47 on this .

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Are you for real??????

That is actually so disgusting. How can anyone do that to a child?

Btw, if you are ever thinking of living in the UK, don't. There are pedophiles everywhere. I bet that is where those adoption agencies hire pedophiles from.

I hope those kids are alright and that cadaan doesn't f*ck her responsibility up or I will go AK-47 on this .

There's actually loads of documentaries on international adoptions and the horrors these kids endure. It's because with normal adoption there's tons of vetting and background checks whereas international adoption seems more like child trafficking to me.

I'm sure there's a lot of genuine people who adopt children overseas but it should be stopped.

Let me add my rant.

The irony here is flabbergasting. There are 100,000's of Somalis in refugee camps and in internally displaced camps and do you think a parent will give a hoot's ass to some who are oblivious to their reality and not let their children escape from a miserable life? The same people who argue and nourish the clan destructive politics on social media that condemned these people to such a fate want them to eat worms and stay put to suffer for the rest of their lives. 1000's of young Somali children were brought to the diaspora as orphans by their relatives and most became an ATM for more welfare and thereby mentally and physical abused by those who sponsored them. These kids have a better chance in life with these white people than being sponsored by a relative who is already living on public housing and on handouts. Kudos to the family.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
There's actually loads of documentaries on international adoptions and the horrors these kids endure. It's because with normal adoption there's tons of vetting and background checks whereas international adoption seems more like child trafficking to me.

I'm sure there's a lot of genuine people who adopt children overseas but it should be stopped.

Yeah, I read a fiction book that raises the issue of international adoption. Wait, did you see the documentaries from YouTube channel that has lots of crime based documentaries like kidnapping and murder. I forgot what it is but if I remember I'll tell you.

How would you stop it? What is your proposal to limit/and or eradicate the evident concerns this problem has???

They're going to be the first Somali Mormons

Somalis gave Somali Jehovah's Witnesses a pass because they are the twin brother of Salafis

IMG_20170211_235006.jpg

I wonder if Mormons will get a pass too

Its absolutely disgusting but its also one hundred percent our fault.

Strangely though i am sure the government has to allow adoption of children otherwise it becomes abduction. But then again dadaab is in kenya and those uncultured bantu bakhti will do absolutely anything for money. Ethiopia does this too.

They're in good hands. They escaped a bleak future of squandering in some refugee
hell-hole and marrying at a young age to pop babies for life with almost no chance of
escaping poverty.

Also the problem with kuffar adoptions is that they change the childs name and the law allows the new parents to completely claim the child. This means even when they grow up they wont know who they truly are and will have difficulties tracing their family. The other danger is that these parents have on many occasions been caught raping the children and sometimes even killing them. Infact Russia no longer allows their children to be adopted by americans or anyone else.

Think of it this way. there are thousands of black children in the US put up for adoption every year, why then does this white woman go all the way to africa to pick kids up from there? I wouldn't trust them. Charity starts at home. Its no good saying no all of them dont rape.

But buttom line is its our fault because we choose fight over qabil and carry out injustice against the weak and helpless which puts vast majority of our population in refugee camps living like dogs and being preyd upon by all forms disgusting and dangerous people and organisations alike.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey you have a mission on you hands man. think of all the ajar you will get. these gaalos will teach these kids about homosexuality and pedophilia and all the neanderthal ways. notify the relatives and parents to save them. how did they even get a hold of young muslim children. acudubillah

Status
Not open for further replies.