Traditional men.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I could come up with several points. Also, he never countered any of my points as he misunderstood them and made it personal. Reading really isn't people's strong points here.

The fact of the matter is that i'm not going to debate with 13 year olds and 15 year olds. I stopped when someone pointed out that the majority are very young.
Stop mentioning me to prove a point its getting annoying I haven't argued with u recently and u still mention me

Kids kulaha...... I'm 24. That line unfortunately for you doesn't work with me.
:mjlol:
And yes I have read your replies. All you do is generalize men based on what "traditional" men do in your experience. The world doesn't revolve around you abayo, just because you've seen a couple of men abuse and control some women doesn't mean anything in my opinion. What we're talking about is following the Islamic teachings taught by our prophet.

It's weird that whenever we're talking about this topic regarding a Muslim man wanting a obedient wife, people like you bring examples of men physically and emotionally abusing women. That's besides the point though is it? I find it weird that you lot associate basic Islamic principles with khasaaro that clearly do things that are not in line with our beliefs.

P.S. can you please tell me the purpose of why you've made this thread and actually posted a quote that's not in line with our beliefs? We don't believe in having a subservient wife, there is a clear difference between being subservient and being obedient.

Clearly you didn't read my post. I was talking about posters having issues with women having their own 'money, education ect' and their belief that teenage girls are better because they are easily manipulated.

Clearly you didn't read my post. I was talking about posters having issues with women having their own 'money, education ect' and their belief that teenage girls are better because they are easily manipulated.
Talking to you feels like I'm talking to a brick wall subhan allah. Posters like @Revolutionary and @Win clearly expressed that they don't believe in manipulating young girls or emotionally abusing them. When they did infact explained that to you, you brushed it off and mocked their age.

A very childish thing to do for an adult in my honest opinion. All they did was talk about their interest in obedient women, because we live in a time where a lot of people don't believe the man should be the leader/provider anymore. So all of this stuff about manipulating young girls and mentally abusing them is all in your head, and you're the one that brought it up. It's clearly a concern of yours, because of your experiences in real life. Don't project that on posters that have nothing to do with it.

Talking to you feels like I'm talking to a brick wall subhan allah. Posters like @Revolutionary and @Win clearly expressed that they don't believe in manipulating young girls or emotionally abusing them. When they did infact explained that to you, you brushed it off and mocked their age.

A very childish thing to do for an adult in my honest opinion. All they did was talk about their interest in obedient women, because we live in a time where a lot of people don't believe the man should be the leader/provider anymore. So all of this stuff about manipulating young girls and mentally abusing them is all in your head, and you're the one that brought it up. It's clearly a concern of yours, because of your experiences in real life. Don't project that on posters that have nothing to do with it.

I was the one that created the thread and I never accused @Revolutionary of saying that. This is the madness with you lot. YOU jump to conclusions and tell me that this is what I said about them when I did not.

I even told @Revolutionary that I do not pretend to presume to know what he wants in a woman, plus he is 15! For goodness sake!

And no, in the other thread about female pick me's @Win was talking about manipulating women which is what inspired by thread, although later on in the thread he did clarify and say he was joking.

The last line is classic gaslighting! How dare YOU tell me what I have seen and haven't on sspot? I have most certainly seen other posters say they think women with money, education and above a certain age will be bad wives due to them thinking they are not easy to control ect. I even debated with many on here as they have clearly expressed that view.

Not only are YOU the actual childish one, but you certainly don't listen to people nor read. I have told @Revolutionary many times that I was not talking to him. So what is your issue? I have never accused him of that. Now at this point, you're just a liar.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was the one that created the thread and I never accused @Revolutionary of saying that. This is the madness with you lot. YOU jump to conclusions and tell me that this is what I said about them when I did not.

I even told @Revolutionary that I do not pretend to presume to know what he wants in a woman, plus he is 15! For goodness sake!

And no, in the other thread about female pick me's @Win was talking about manipulating women which is what inspired by thread, although later on in the thread he did clarify and say he was joking.

The last line is classic gaslighting! How dare YOU tell me what I have seen and haven't on sspot? I have most certainly seen other posters say they think women with money, education and above a certain age will be bad wives due to them thinking they are not easy to control ect. I even debated with many on here as they have clearly expressed that view.

Not only are YOU the actual childish one, but you certainly don't listen to people nor read. I have told @Revolutionary many times that I was not talking to him. So what is your issue? I have never accused him of that. Now at this point, you're just a liar.

Angelina

Did u have Shaax today?

My response to you was about what i've noticed men write on sspot. I don't know what you want in a woman and I don't presume to pretend as well. You're 15 as well, your taste in looks and personality may change as well. So this was nothing personal.

@Caadi iskadig

This is my 2nd response to him after he misunderstood me and he thought I was talking about him. I made it clear that it was not personal and I was not talking about him. I even told him I have no idea what he wants in a woman.

So wtf, do you want?

Can you lot read or what?

I've told you so many times that you should read before coming for me. I've had enough of debating people with a mental reading age of a 9yr old.

Also, in the other thread i've @ proof about a certain poster you've stupidly been defending talking about manipulating woman and playing with their emotions. In fact he was the one that brought it up first. Loool, i bet you feel like a nacas right?

Anyways wa athab darantahay.

Last edited:
@Caadi iskadig

This is my 2nd response to him after he misunderstood me and he thought I was talking about him. I made it clear that it was not personal and I was not talking about him. I even told him I have no idea what he wants in a woman.

So wtf, do you want?

Can you lot read or what?

I've told you so many times that you should read before coming for me. I've had enough of debating people with a mental reading age of a 9yr old.

Also, in the other thread i've @ proof about a certain poster you've stupidly been defending talking about manipulating woman and playing with their emotions. In fact he was the one that brought it up first. Loool, i bet you feel like a nacas right?

Anyways wa athab darantahay.
You said the quote describes a "good portion" of self proclaimed traditional men, and added "especially on SSPOT". You were not only talking about the men that are on SSPOT but men in general. Which is why I'm saying that you generalize too often. Your experience is not objective, but subjective.... remember that.

P.S. Sorry for the late response, I've been gone for a while.

Who is proper then when men routinely talk about getting with young women for the simple fact that they are easily manipulated and moulded? I've heard men have issues with educated women as they tend to have a mind of their own.

Also, i've noticed a lot of self proclaimed traditional men have a lot of energy for women they feel don't fit the mould.
This is another example, who are these men you are talking about? Do they represent the whole islamic male population? I don't get your point here to be honest.

I saw this statement and was reminded of @Win's thread. What do you think? Does it ring true?

'The traditional man wants a woman to be subservient, but he never falls in love with subservient women. He’s attracted to independent women. He’s like an ‘exotic bird collector.’ He only wants a woman who is free because his dream is to put her in a cage.’ - Patricia Noah

I can't help but feel that this statement accurately describes a good portion of self proclaimed traditional men, especially on sspot.
this is so off from the truth, both my parents are traditional and my parents love each other and still together. Women were tryna to flirt with my dad and his cut off game is off this world.

i’m always suspicious around men who like independent women, If she’s “independent” now a days they are dominant and carry masculine energy. Men in his natural state is masculine while a women is feminine, so when I see a relationship where the women is masculine and men is feminine than I just assume his a closeted gay men

Your entire argument as well as @Desert Flower's lies on faulty lines, and your own fun house image of who I am in your own head

"But you demean yourself when you think that the only women who think you're worth listening to are ones that are either too young to think for themselves or ones that are too mentally abused to exercise autonomy."

I had never claimed that the only women i believe are worth listening to are the ones that you named of above, I've clearly stated what i want numerous times on this thread and many other times outside if this thread. What this proves is my point that women here have a predisposition of what men mean when they are searching for certain qualities in women, a submissive woman for example, in @Win's thread despite him clarifying what he means by the two terms women were already quick to bounce it off as wanting a punching bag, or to be an abuser, or a doormat as your friend @Desert Flower puts it, this is problematic as it means that one group has its own connotation and the other has a completely different one, and therefore we may never see eye to eye (despite there being less differences in opinions had they understood clearly)

Also I agree healthy marriages cannot work if both sides disagree on their roles, it should already be well established before the marriage, and if there is any significant differences that cannot be worked out its time to move on and find a woman that is compatible
you slaughtered her 💯. I noticed that too, they make shut up in there head and take it as fact.

this is so off from the truth, both my parents are traditional and my parents love each other and still together. Women were tryna to flirt with my dad and his cut off game is off this world.

This thread is from months ago. I don't know why people keep on bringing up old threads.

Oh and MashaAllah Allahumma barik laha

i’m always suspicious around men who like independent women, If she’s “independent” now a days they are dominant and carry masculine energy. Men in his natural state is masculine while a women is feminine, so when I see a relationship where the women is masculine and men is feminine than I just assume his a closeted gay men

In this world everyone needs to be a bit independence. Its a dog eat dog world and a woman with no sense of dependence can easily be taken advantage of.

I understand why men find the whole 'I don't need a man' cliche nonsense annoying and masculine. That is not the point. Both men and women need each other, however as a person you need to be able to stand on your feet.

In this world everyone needs to be a bit independence. Its a dog eat dog world and a woman with no sense of dependence can easily be taken advantage of.

I understand why men find the whole 'I don't need a man' cliche nonsense annoying and masculine. That is not the point. Both men and women need each other, however as a person you need to be able to stand on your feet.
I’m concerned about the mindset of many young Somali males. Either many posters here are odeyaal pretending to be youth, or these are actual teen and early 20-something posters. If it’s the latter, then I worry for what’s to come in the future because their thinking is so archaic, misogynistic and hateful.

I’m concerned about the mindset of many young Somali males. Either many posters here are odeyaal pretending to be youth, or these are actual teen and early 20-something posters. If it’s the latter, then I worry for what’s to come in the future because their thinking is so archaic, misogynistic and hateful.
Gender war on the internet goes both ways to be fair. However I agree that they can be vile and dirty towards women, as well as xalimos being vile towards faraaxs.

The thing is people act like a completely different person online, and pretend to be someone they're not. Which is very weird.

I know its scary, but luckily I don't come across a lot ofSomali guys like that.

Even the average Somali odey isn't like that. My father and my uncles are traditional men and the idea of women not getting educated would be very backwards for them. Imagine, being so misogynistic that 50+ men would be looking at you as though you lost your mind?!

Trending