Toronto rapper Houdini died

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Walaahi Ilaahay was on his side that day
Thank God for our Draconian gun laws, I'd fucking having to deal with shit like this.
Low IQ xoolos killing each other over blocks they don't even own, the world is a bigger place than your postcode :francis:
I understand failing in somewhere like the US but how the f*ck do these mooryaans end up doing this in places like Canada or the UK? You're basically handed a safety net. Pure idiocy.

Postcode wars is the stupidest shit I've ever seen

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun, I remember seeing him talking big just the other day in 6buzz comments, saying how he was a real driftwood baby and no one could touch him. Truly to Allah we all belong and to him we return, no one is safe from death may Allah protect us and allow us to die as muslimeen ameen
Warya this guy is gaal not muslim also he involved in crimes and drugs that probably got him killed

Gambar

VIP
Toronto is not a joke, I live in the hood and I don’t even like walking outside past maghrib. Everytime a car slows by me while I’m walking I start making dua because drive by shootings do happen and they don’t care whether you’re actually apart of the gang. They will shoot any young man, especially black/somali inorder to send a message and “score” on their opp block. I personally know of a couple cases where good righteous brothers were coming home from the masjid and got shot at. In fact one is even on YouTube, those PO mans (Casper & kmoney gang) tried to kill a muslim man coming back from salah in regent. I believe it was even Ramadan at the time. Before in Toronto shootin at civilians used to be considered taboo but these new guys just don’t give af
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Get the hell out of the hood.

Thank God for our Draconian gun laws, I'd fucking having to deal with shit like this.

I understand failing in somewhere like the US but how the f*ck do these mooryaans end up doing this in places like Canada or the UK? You're basically handed a safety net. Pure idiocy.

Postcode wars is the stupidest shit I've ever seen

These primitive Madows behave the same everywhere they go and never learn their lesson.

Somali's need to move out of the hood and into the suburbs, get a mortgage, stop renting and living in public housing.

A lot of Somali's actually can afford it, I don't know why they don't just leave though
They'll claim riba is haram but all currency is based on it (you're doing riba no matter what) and take cayr from the government despite being abled bodied grown men

68 IQ wallahi

Gambar

VIP
I saw it but swear French is a Djiboutian Sheekhaal. I’d just intoxicate her with henny:lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CLE is a filthy ghetto. That kid who was murdered in 2017 AUN was just coming home from work.

Somalis need to stop playing and take their ayuuto money and buy a house in Brampton or Sauga. These grown ass people involved in hood politics are doing nothing but bringing danger to their community.

You seem like a nice level headed guy adiga. Dye your beard with henna, use a cane and no one will touch you.
They shoot at anybody abaayo.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Imika fameh Toronto is a ghetto shithole im guessing ?

What about Vancouver or Calgary ??

:cosbyhmm:
Only certain areas, most of it is relatively safe and nice. Toronto is actually one of the most expensive cities to live in North America. Plus it’s ghettos are nothing compared to American ghettos. Calgary is nice has little gang violence, Vancouver is also nice with little gang violence.

Only certain areas, most of it is relatively safe and nice. Toronto is actually one of the most expensive cities to live in North America. Plus it’s ghettos are nothing compared to American ghettos. Calgary is nice has little gang violence, Vancouver is also nice with little gang violence.

Interesting sxb the Canadian wilderness looks amazing especially British Columbia