Toronto rapper Houdini died

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun, I remember seeing him talking big just the other day in 6buzz comments, saying how he was a real driftwood baby and no one could touch him. Truly to Allah we all belong and to him we return, no one is safe from death may Allah protect us and allow us to die as muslimeen ameen

Why do so many canadian rappers die, A lot of rappers die all of over, But canada is the only country where the biggest rappers in their local scene die in a short time

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Toronto is not a joke, I live in the hood and I don’t even like walking outside past maghrib. Everytime a car slows by me while I’m walking I start making dua because drive by shootings do happen and they don’t care whether you’re actually apart of the gang. They will shoot any young man, especially black/somali inorder to send a message and “score” on their opp block. I personally know of a couple cases where good righteous brothers were coming home from the masjid and got shot at. In fact one is even on YouTube, those PO mans (Casper & kmoney gang) tried to kill a muslim man coming back from salah in regent. I believe it was even Ramadan at the time. Before in Toronto shootin at civilians used to be considered taboo but these new guys just don’t give af
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Them Regent boys earned my respect wallahi they're getting revenge for smokedawg :salute:

All they gotta do is slide back on p.o man's and they'll be running DT again in no time:diddyass:

Them Regent boys earned my respect wallahi they're getting revenge for smokedawg :salute:

All they gotta do is slide back on p.o man's and they'll be running DT again in no time:diddyass:
wass gang is literally getting deleted. Who’s left Pressa and Why-G. No way anyone would touch Pressa

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
wass gang is literally getting deleted. Who’s left Pressa and Why-G. No way anyone would touch Pressa
Driftwood got raped this year wallahi it's shocking how quick a block can fall off 2 years ago driftwood yutes were looking untouchable. Pressa is a pussyo the only driftwood yute that walks around in tdot with no fukks is Why G but he finna get his soon
Almost to the same date. That happened in June.
Wallahi smokedawgs death acc hurt ngl to you dude was an honorary somali :francis:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

brother wasn't smokedawg killer somali who was hiding in vancouver ? he was recently caught. So this problem is Somalis/Ajnabi vs Somali/Ajnabi gangs. I hope people stop dying for blocks they don't own and realize that human life is precious :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
brother wasn't smokedawg killer somali who was hiding in vancouver ? he was recently caught. So this problem is Somalis/Ajnabi vs Somali/Ajnabi gangs. I hope people stop dying for blocks they don't own and realize that human life is precious :)
21neat I'd somali and killed him and he's from the same hood as houdini so smokedawgs hood wanted revenge so they killed Houdini tdot politics are strictly block beef not by race :kanyeshrug:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Why G but he finna get his soon
He’s smart with how he moves but trust his count down began long ago, and I’d bet everything I own his time will be up soon. You just can’t be safe in Toronto if you are involved in this bs unless you’re in protective custody in jail lol.

Trending

Latest posts