Toronto rapper Houdini died

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He’s smart with how he moves but trust his count down began long ago, and I’d bet everything I own his time will be up soon. You just can’t be safe in Toronto if you are involved in this bs unless you’re in protective custody in jail lol.
Big faxx thing is unlike the other 3L rappers Why G talks hot ASF on the net dudes dissing regent vern and rex man's someone is gonna crack him off range soon

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yea he was Allahu naxariisto. And pretty sure all those 3m mans are Djiboutian except for CP

Have you seen the vid of the old Somali Man in khamiis I think, they creeped up behind him and the gun jammed its crazy.Think it was pretty old somali man too tdot is crazy how you killing civilians like that

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Have you seen the vid of the old Somali men in khamiis I think, they creeped up behind him and the gun jammed its crazy.Think it was pretty old somali men too tdot is crazy how you killing civilians like that
No I haven’t but yea bro civilians are shot at regularly nowadays. These criminals are absolute xayawaan

Trending

Latest posts