Toronto city just banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

The biggest public health hazard for Muslim teenagers is shisha.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
What's your view of the Khamri? Ma ku quweysataa?:mjswag::ohhhdamn::umad:

S

Shamis

I've tried it - I can't say I'm fan, last time I had any was in a restaurant about three years ago. It gave me a headache and I felt queasy - I'm not built for it.

menace

VIP
I've tried it - I can't say I'm fan, last time I had any was in a restaurant about three years ago. It gave me a headache and I felt queasy - I'm not built for it.

I can imagine! With them chicken somali legs a lot of us are not meant for biyaha kulul but rather the hot geel milk

Have you ever had caano geel ?

DO NOT TRY IT BACK HOME!

It's not pasteurized and our stomach have gone use to ice cream and stuff they if you drink that raw milk walee you'll be flooding from both ends

S

Shamis

Yeah and my pure liver was not pleased - Brits have alcohol as children in the Christmas puddings and other desserts even in baasto - shock to the system waaye for us.

I've had caano geel we call fresh dhay and sour suusac - I had dhay for breakfast and put it aside and I made a sweet lassie from the suusac. It opens your bowels but trust me I needed it, I felt lighter and not at all sick. It stopped as soon as you go to the loo.

menace

VIP
Have you had hilib geel ?

I've acquired tremendous love for it since 2005...

Then in 2012..I went to this restaurant every other day the time I was there ..you should try hilib geel with geeda ari and timir and a cold soda :banderas::cosbyhmm: @Shamis

S

Shamis

What's geeda ari? I love muqmad and timir with laxoox - my all time favourite brunch. I've had freshest of the fresh hilib geel back home - wallahi it was the best meat I've ever had besides dhaylo.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I had hilib Geel and it taste :lawd: but I avoid caano Geel it's asking for a shubaan

@menace have you been to golis restaurant in hergaisa and try their beer Geel it's to die for.:ahh:

menace

VIP
I had hilib Geel and it taste :lawd: but I avoid caano Geel it's asking for a shubaan

@menace have you been to golis restaurant in hergaisa and try their beer Geel it's to die for.:ahh:

:banderas:

I lived 5 min walking distance from it ...this is the place I'm talking about ...I got addicted to it that I became good friend with the waiter..I would tip him that he would watch for me, give me less fatty waslad...he would run to the next door to get me a sprite

menace

VIP
What's geeda ari? I love muqmad and timir with laxoox - my all time favourite brunch. I've had freshest of the fresh hilib geel back home - wallahi it was the best meat I've ever had besides dhaylo.

Geedo ari is grounded spice ...secret somali tree

Shisha was "banned" in Alberta two years ago but all the lounges are still open and the police and customs don't raid and close them down. The ban is not enforced. I suspect it will be the same in Toronto.

menace

VIP
Shisha was "banned" in Alberta two years ago but all the lounges are still open and the police and customs don't raid and close them down. The ban is not enforced. I suspect it will be the same in Toronto.

I've just been told that they will put maneuver them, they'll call it " herbal tobacco "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending