Top 10 Behavioural self-hatred exhibited by Geeljires

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Are you tryna comfort me or something? I was joking sxb, I was just tryna scare him off
:noneck:
No way fam thats my opinion dark skin is most beautiful on females with East African features waayo Bantu looking females just have most of time unappealing features for me and dark skin on Hindi waa sida doodoo markaa u get my drift

No way fam thats my opinion dark skin is most beautiful on females with East African features waayo Bantu looking females just have most of time unappealing features for me and dark skin on Hindi waa sida doodoo markaa u get my drift

I agree with what you say but no need to compare them to Bantu lol they look nice in their own way

It’s ok to be darkskin sister don’t be ashamed to say it. Don’t let anyone make you be ashamed of it

:deadmanny:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I agree with what you say but no need to compare them to Bantu lol they look nice in their own way

:deadmanny:
Yes I love Bantus ukhti you got me completely wrong waa dad gob ah just because I said darkskin looks best on East African features does not mean I hate Bantus waa gob and I love them and mixed raace women got my heart and beautiful mixed race is only produced with Bantu blood markaa u got me all messed up

Yes, i've had this happen to me, it got kinda awkward because I tried to subtly defend Somalia and change the subject but the girl kept trashing us in front of my ajnabi friend.
Had that happen to me before. This Somali girl was clowning on Somali guys in front of our friends who are African American. I did not say anything but the guys were laughing and joining in. She was doing all of that for madow gus. No shame whatsoever.
Even I was cringing :dead:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Had that happen to me before. This Somali girl was clowning on Somali guys in front of our friends who are African American. I did not say anything but the guys were laughing and joining in. She was doing all of that for madow gus. No shame whatsoever.
Even I was cringing :dead:
Its has become the norm lmfaoooo its mostly those ugly bird Somalian girls that do that to score points

Yes I love Bantus ukhti you got me completely wrong waa dad gob ah just because I said darkskin looks best on East African features does not mean I hate Bantus waa gob and I love them and mixed raace women got my heart and beautiful mixed race is only produced with Bantu blood markaa u got me all messed up

You are very funny to talk to you know

CaliTedesse

VIP
Check that thread on nsfw, pretty sure there were couple darkies on there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Akhi I never hate on another mans taste I never do you know why because I am a noble Soomaal and we respect each other ma fahamtay. Like our ancestors who discussed bad b1tches under a tree. Wa lakin I am an honest man and that does not appeal to me yaa akhi. These types appeal more to me. Ma fahamtay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending