'' Too dark'',, Miss algeria trolled by algerians calling her too dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I dread to see see the day Somalis have a miss Somalia. An indegenous xalimo who represents the normal Somali phenotype, dark skin, would be petted with rocks whilst they salivate over xamari women or a xalimo who has been bleached.
We have miss Somalia

CRK50z9UEAIt1_J.jpg

Sub saharan africans are sooo butthurt loooool

Berbers, Copts and other groups are indegenous to africa and they get so MAD :drakelaugh:

I wonder why no one ever talks about how bantus eradicated many african ethnic groups when they expanded throughout the continent :ayaanswag:

Lol we all know why:samwelcome:

Berbers, Copts and other groups are indegenous to africa and they get so MAD :drakelaugh:

I wonder why no one ever talks about how bantus eradicated many african ethnic groups when they expanded throughout the continent :ayaanswag:

Cos melanin genocide doesn't count:i83dwbv:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Screenshot_2019-01-19-07-14-58.png

And it goes on...

Screenshot_2019-01-19-07-15-03.png

Screenshot_2019-01-19-07-22-40.png

Perhaps if stupid Algerian men had kept it in their pants and not have the hots for their black slaves, then they would not have a Bantu representing them today :gaasdrink:
This is what I love about Somalis. We had too much pride to be mixing with our slaves. What is it with Arab men and fornicating with anything that moves?? :mahubowtf:

BwahahAhaha! Threads like this... where that 68 IQ is on full display is what keeps me on this forum. It’s a complete chimp show. Rahtid!

Perhaps if stupid Algerian men had kept it in their pants and not have the hots for their black slaves, then they would not have a Bantu representing them today :gaasdrink:
This is what I love about Somalis. We had too much pride to be mixing with our slaves. What is it with Arab men and fornicating with anything that moves?? :mahubowtf:

Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! LOL!!!

I dread to see see the day Somalis have a miss Somalia. An indegenous xalimo who represents the normal Somali phenotype, dark skin, would be petted with rocks whilst they salivate over xamari women or a xalimo who has been bleached.
that fucking loved that xamari xalimo who represented somalia, she is fine mashallah
fe5296b5217203f71a283297daf514ae.jpg

Tbh she would not be beautiful by Somali standards. She looks like a lightskin Bantu.
:damedamn:
Somalia should get someone like a young Iman to represent us. Her regal beauty represents the true Somali phenotype. Not these bleached Casper lookalikes.
:susp:
nah i think ikram abdi omar is much more beautiful than iman.
somalia should get her to represent xalimos

She doesn’t look Somali so there’s no point casting her. We need to get xalimo Aden in. What tribe is xalimo btw?
lool good point
u are right, she doesn't look somali, i wonder why they choice her out of all somali girls, it's an insult to somali girls wallahi

Muji

VIP
lool good point
u are right, she doesn't look somali, i wonder why they choice her out of all somali girls, it's an insult to somali girls wallahi

It’s obvious isn’t it

Somalis hate themselves. Who else has such an issue deciding what race they belong to then Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending