'' Too dark'',, Miss algeria trolled by algerians calling her too dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad comments, Amazigh men hate life since their Berber females love the BBC, especially my 8 inch schlong.

Btw Berbers dislike Somalis guys wake up. Long live the Arabs of North Africa who are the majority and put these Berbers in their place. Nationalist Berbers are European beggars and have this delusion of grandeur.

they love to portray thmslvs as white unlike any otha N Africans,they trashy online too.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
they love to portray thmslvs as white unlike any otha N African,they trashy online too.
Wallahi some on this forum really need to interact with (nationalist) Berbers they are wild people and not our brothers or sisters in any way. Also they are proud of the fact they were enslaved by Roman Empire but dare to hate Islamic Caliphate which actually gave them some history, nationalist Berbers are often kufar akhi they are dirty. I like their women though they are addicted to us.

Sad comments, Amazigh men hate life since their Berber females love the BBC, especially my 8 inch schlong.

Btw Berbers dislike Somalis guys wake up. Long live the Arabs of North Africa who are the majority and put these Berbers in their place. Nationalist Berbers are European beggars and have this delusion of grandeur.
They're even worse than Arabs. At least Arabs have some pride, but these Berbers have had it beaten from them by both the Arabs and the Europeans. Imagine getting cucked so bad that you don't even speak your language anymore.
:mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Last edited:

Arabs aren't the majority sxb.

The native Amazigh/Magrebi people form the super majority. The ones that identify with the "Arab" label are basically arabised Amazighs that only speak Arabic.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Arabs aren't the majority sxb.

The native Amazigh/Magrebi people form the super majority. The ones that identify with the "Arab" label are basically arabised Amazighs that only speak Arabic.
There are many real Arabs in North Africa and the Arabized Berbers do not want anything to do with Berber label. North Africa is an Arab land.

Apollo

VIP
There are many real Arabs in North Africa and the Arabized Berbers do not want anything to do with Berber label. North Africa is an Arab land.

It was a cultural change mainly. Sort of like with Ireland switching from the Irish language to English without becoming Anglos ethnically.

Thats simply not true. Genetically, Amazighs are the super majority(90% or more) of the Maghreb.

I've visted Morocco & all the locals there identify with their native Amazigh identity proudly.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
im just laughing at all these people crying about berber racism ermmmm hello have yall forgot about OUR anti black rhetorics towards bantus. And believe me ive seen the worst tweets and comments ever by somali nationalist account that would give the kkk a run for its money

CaliTedesse

VIP
It was a cultural change mainly. Sort of like with Ireland switching from the Irish language to English without becoming Anglos ethnically.
Yes but they identify as Arabs dont want anything to do with Berber stuff and consider Berbers cave people.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Thats simply not true. Genetically, Amazighs are the super majority(90% or more) of the Maghreb.

I've visted Morocco & all the locals there identify with their native Amazigh identity proudly.
You are a liar akhi . some do identify proudly as Amazigh but saying all shows you never visited.

Apollo

VIP
Yes but they identify as Arabs dont want anything to do with Berber stuff and consider Berbers cave people.

Usually when a strong language shift has happened to a region, the areas that keep the older language are often the most backwards parts.

/Suugo Science

CaliTedesse

VIP
Also Berber ethnic group doesn't exist in my opinion it's all made up all those people speak different languages and don't even understand each other. They are trying to create a Berber language by borrowing from every Berber tongue and fusing it together. That Neo-Berber script was adopted from and restored thanks to those dark Tuareg Berbers yet they want to be European so hard. The Amazigh new year is based on one silly Berber becoming Pharaoh and they are trying to make us believe that people all the way in Algeria Tunisia and Morocco also celebrated the Berber new year it's all made up nationalist crap, Tamazagha(Berber land) is colonial idea.

im just laughing at all these people crying about berber racism ermmmm hello have yall forgot about OUR anti black rhetorics towards bantus. And believe me ive seen the worst tweets and comments ever by somali nationalist account that would give the kkk a run for its money
Tbh i believe that different races truly cannot live together in peace. Then again humans never go a full hundred years without war breaking out. WW1 and WW2 was a contest of white men measuring dicks and this was before any immigrants came to cause trouble.

The closest was the ottoman empire but that will never be resurrected again.

She looks way better than those ugly pale ass hooked nosed Arabs.

I cringe when these dumbass Somalis on this site say North Africans resemble Somalis. I've seen many of them IRL and they're white af with Arab noses

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Egyptians mummy eye brow, Japanese Geisha skin white, & Mursdaade bisaad face.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I laughed when I saw her ! these people love mixing up with bantus:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:
I like trolling them and telling them they have more bantus than me even though i'm somali:mjlol::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.