'' Too dark'',, Miss algeria trolled by algerians calling her too dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
she is not even dark! wonder if these 3rd world sand niggas took to even a more absurd level. people wouldn't complain about her in the US.

Apollo

VIP
she is not even dark! wonder if these 3rd world sand niggas took to even a more absurd level. people wouldn't complain about her in the US.

By coastal/mainstream Algerian standards, she is darker than the average population.

She doesn't look full-blood Berber to me. She is likely partial descended from black slaves, you have black minorities in all Arab countries due to their long history of enslaving blacks.

47584685_370985330377762_2503329422784434813_n.jpg

Muji

VIP
I dread to see see the day Somalis have a miss Somalia. An indegenous xalimo who represents the normal Somali phenotype, dark skin, would be petted with rocks whilst they salivate over xamari women or a xalimo who has been bleached.

By coastal/mainstream Algerian standards, she is darker than the average population.

She doesn't look full-blood Berber to me. She is likely partial descended from black slaves, you have black minorities in all Arab countries due to their long history of enslaving blacks.

47584685_370985330377762_2503329422784434813_n.jpg

ye she definitely black but was wondering all the uproar, would think they be easy on her since she wouldn't be much of an issue in America.

Tbh she would not be beautiful by Somali standards. She looks like a lightskin Bantu.
:damedamn:
Somalia should get someone like a young Iman to represent us. Her regal beauty represents the true Somali phenotype. Not these bleached Casper lookalikes.
:susp:

Tbh she would not be beautiful by Somali standards. She looks like a lightskin Bantu.

Somalia should get someone like a young Iman to represent us. Her regal beauty represents the true Somali phenotype.

true Somalis on their league.

Muji

VIP

@Apollo they can cry all they like but if someone told me this woman is Algerian I wouldnt fall out of my chair.

I lost hope for these competition when I saw MisS Sri Lanka from a previous year. Instead of selecting someone who showcases what the people of Sri Lanka look like, dark, facial hair etc they looked like a Sri Lankan who was bleached so that she could look like an Indian, who has Western features. I hope you’re following.

If I was picking the representive for a Miss world i would get a picture of everyone in the country, and send the person who looks like the prototype the most. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
We cant speak as if we wouldnt go ballistic if a bantu was our beauty pagaent contestant lol

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138453

''Although the Zenata was the major Berber group in North Africa, their presence in Algeria in present days is restricted to the city of Timimoun, which has been known by its slave population called the Haratines, dark-skinned people, who lived with the Zenata in the ksours of the Gourara (Timimoun region) and learned from them the Berber language and became freed Muslims [53]''

Berbers have their own version of Somali Bantus. :siilaanyolaugh:

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138453

''Although the Zenata was the major Berber group in North Africa, their presence in Algeria in present days is restricted to the city of Timimoun, which has been known by its slave population called the Haratines, dark-skinned people, who lived with the Zenata in the ksours of the Gourara (Timimoun region) and learned from them the Berber language and became freed Muslims [53]''

Berbers have their own version of Somali Bantus. :siilaanyolaugh:
The only difference is that we have 0% Bantu is us. Arabs can't say the same.
:siilaanyosmile:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sad comments, Amazigh men hate life since their Berber females love the BBC, especially my 8 inch schlong.

Btw Berbers dislike Somalis guys wake up. Long live the Arabs of North Africa who are the majority and put these Berbers in their place. Nationalist Berbers are European beggars and have this delusion of grandeur.

Look at those charts, holy shit, some of those Algerians are +70% West African. :faysalwtf:
Holy shit. North Africans have serious jungle fever.
:leon:
I honestly think these Berbers have a higher chance of getting swallowed up by the Bantu Expansion. They have no qualms about mixing with blacks. Horn Africans are much more discriminatory. We might actually survive because of it.
:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.