tomorrow is eiid saturday 23 may 2020 in somalia and kenya

Will you follow Somalia & celebrate Eid on Saturday?

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
1590199591377.png

I always thought the first people to ask were reer Australia since they're the most ahead, but turns out these guys are useless. They'll literally always be hours behind, they rely on western countries who are behind them :pachah1:

Imagine sitting there waiting for an update on whether you should suhuur or not :mjlol:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 119611

I always thought the first people to ask were reer Australia since they're the most ahead, but turns out these guys are useless. They'll literally always be hours behind, they rely on western countries who are behind them :pachah1:

Imagine sitting there waiting for an update on whether you should suhuur or not :mjlol:
Btw according to this map, Somalis would be the first people to find out using their naked eyes what the moon phase is.

Yet you dogs are still yapping for your masters :camby:

it’s frustrating how hard it is to explain this to your own people. I’ve already explained to these people how everyone see’s the same exact moon phase as long as you have clear sky’s. 99% of the ummah and even gaalo NASA confirmed no crescent moon was sighted. Wallahi I don’t know what to tell these people. If for whatever reason majority of the Muslim world had cloudy sky’s and the crescent moon could not be sighted then I wouldn’t care but no crescent moon was sighted by almost every single Muslim country and even gaalos are confirming no crescent moon was sighted. At this point I would say leave it up to Allah but come on, we have so much information available to us and we simply deciding To dig our heads in the sand like we’re Shia or some shit

these people think everyone who is going to celebrate eid on the correct day, Sunday, is some saudi booty clapper but even Qatar which hates Saudi has confirmed eid as Sunday. The claims of the moon being sighted in Somalia didn’t even come from the big cities it came from 8 tuulo boys and some Kenyan Madows lmao

Let somalia and it's people be my friend, I don't think someone like shiekh Umal would lie about this anything else for that matter. You have to be your own man not always a follower. If somalia thinks they are with the truth then let be by itself. Allah knows best.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Do we have any word on who these 8 guys were? :whoo: Yet to see even a name
Guled, Rooble, abdiqani and Cali warsheikh plus his three kids. One of em may have been on khat and maybe one of the kids too but that doesn't make their declaration any less false.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Guled, Rooble, abdiqani and Cali warsheikh plus his three kids. One of em may have been on khat and maybe one of the kids too but that doesn't make their declaration any less false.
Wallahi i'm crying. I can't breathe rn :cryinglaughsmiley:

I love somalis man

Trending

Latest posts