Told her I was from Harar

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Walle was talking to this Phillipine girl. At first I thought she was Latina only to tell she she's Filipino . She was very curious to where I was from. As I look like a noble Afro-Arab. Told her I was from Ethiopia. She was so happy when I said that. To my surprise she visited Ethiopia and Gondar areas. Waan naxay normally you don't find people who went to Ethiopia out here. Weliba Filipino imagine they come all the way from East Asia to see the great country of Ethiopia. That tells you a lot. She looked so happy meeting me. She really loved the country of Ethiopia for its food scenery and historical legacy. Told her I was from Harar. Walle I felt so good. I was thinking how that conversation would have went if I told her I was from Somalia. God forbid I don't even want to think about it. Sometimes I say Djibouti and some say "where is that." (It's better to be from not so known country than failed state) I answer "next to Ethiopia" and they understand.

Do you always tell truth about.your background.

One time told this Carribbean guy I was Ethiopian he kept talking about history of Ethiopia and praising me. Walle that felt good too.

You're no better than those xarlimos who claim to be carab on twitter.

What a nacas weak minded individual.

I always say somalia and have come across so many people with amazing things to say. One of which was a UAE older man who remembers when Somalis helped his country to point where he knew somali history bit by bit praising us in front of others.

Another was angolan Former UN worker who said they visited in 2000s hargeisa puntland and those places were the cleanest town's in Africa she said.

You never know what response you would've gotten had you said Somalia.

There are alot of negative things about ethopia too like the 80s famine.

Just be proud of what you are no country is perfect. Also you can use it as an opportunity to educate an individual about Somalia.

Walle was talking to this Phillipine girl. At first I thought she was Latina only to tell she she's Filipino . She was very curious to where I was from. As I look like a noble Afro-Arab. Told her I was from Ethiopia. She was so happy when I said that. To my surprise she visited Ethiopia and Gondar areas. Waan naxay normally you don't find people who went to Ethiopia out here. Weliba Filipino imagine they come all the way from East Asia to see the great country of Ethiopia. That tells you a lot. She looked so happy meeting me. She really loved the country of Ethiopia for its food scenery and historical legacy. Told her I was from Harar. Walle I felt so good. I was thinking how that conversation would have went if I told her I was from Somalia. God forbid I don't even want to think about it. Sometimes I say Djibouti and some say "where is that." (It's better to be from not so known country than failed state) I answer "next to Ethiopia" and they understand.

One time told this Carribbean guy I was Ethiopian he kept talking about history of Ethiopia and praising me. Walle that felt good too.

What a fucking loser.

Tukraq

VIP

If you said Somalia she would've given you a weird smile , the kind you give to the autistic kids trying to grab your arm.

I always mention Ethiopia or Puntland when questioned.once I told someone I was from Somalia their face turned into disgust , it was an eye opening moment for me.
I get the most respect saying I'm from Somalia :mjlol: instantly think I came from the most dangerous place in the world and not one to be fucked with

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If you said Somalia she would've given you a weird smile , the kind you give to the autistic kids trying to grab your arm.

I always mention Ethiopia or Puntland when questioned.once I told someone I was from Somalia their face turned into disgust , it was an eye opening moment for me.
Most of my live I gladly said Somalia wallahi but it gets tiring plus I also like seeing how people react if I use different nationalities. Walle country status can really give you a boost or head start but bad status is the opposite

CaliTedesse

VIP
U r mentality weak, bruh
Nobody better than u believe u me
sxb you are the most mentally weak individual here notice how I don't give 2 xaar about what you guys think, that's what having a strong mentality means. If I sometimes like to claim Ethiopia ( which nationality I have) or Djibouti( where my relatives reside) it's on me xaywaan waaxid kkkkk

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Most of my live I gladly said Somalia wallahi but it gets tiring plus I also like seeing how people react if I use different nationalities. Walle country status can really give you a boost or head start but bad status is the opposite

images

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
They can't help themselves. They come from a 5th world country.

I can only relate to the ones who grew up in the West. Those fob Habeshas are weird as hell.

I can spot a fob Habesha from miles away. They have curlier hair than Somalis, are shorter and more stocky. They often wear wooden crosses. Damn, all this I learned on sspot.

The ones I grew up with are cultured ones, mostly from Asmara, Massawa and Keren.

Lol

CaliTedesse

VIP
Perhaps I was reer waqooyi all along.:hemad:

Jk, I really like their accent. At times I even watch riwaayad in their dialect without understanding anything. It is quite entertaining.

The words I can remember once someone tells me but they speak so fast. I have a neighbor who is one, I'm ashamed to say I dont understand her. Sometimes I pretend I do.:mjlaugh:

Sorry @CaliTedesse for taking over the thread
No problem ukhti you can always take over

CaliTedesse

VIP
I dont see the need to claim anything beside somali. If someone cant appreciate you for who you are then I dont think they deserve your attention.

What happens once they find out? Do you just "break up"?
You are funny ukhti most people I say Somali caadi iska dhig claiming Ethiopia at times also still makes me Somali waa 80 ethnics don't forget.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
They can't help themselves. They come from a 5th world country.

I can only relate to the ones who grew up in the West. Those fob Habeshas are weird as hell.

Which one is more developed in terms of infrastructure and society in general? Somalia or Eritrea?

Trending