Told her I was from Harar

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walle was talking to this Phillipine girl. At first I thought she was Latina only to tell she she's Filipino . She was very curious to where I was from. As I look like a noble Afro-Arab. Told her I was from Ethiopia. She was so happy when I said that. To my surprise she visited Ethiopia and Gondar areas. Waan naxay normally you don't find people who went to Ethiopia out here. Weliba Filipino imagine they come all the way from East Asia to see the great country of Ethiopia. That tells you a lot. She looked so happy meeting me. She really loved the country of Ethiopia for its food scenery and historical legacy. Told her I was from Harar. Walle I felt so good. I was thinking how that conversation would have went if I told her I was from Somalia. God forbid I don't even want to think about it. Sometimes I say Djibouti and some say "where is that." (It's better to be from not so known country than failed state) I answer "next to Ethiopia" and they understand.

Do you always tell truth about.your background.

One time told this Carribbean guy I was Ethiopian he kept talking about history of Ethiopia and praising me. Walle that felt good too.

If you said Somalia she would've given you a weird smile , the kind you give to the autistic kids trying to grab your arm.

I always mention Ethiopia or Puntland when questioned.once I told someone I was from Somalia their face turned into disgust , it was an eye opening moment for me.

Walle was talking to this Phillipine girl. At first I thought she was Latina only to tell she she's Filipino . She was very curious to where I was from. As I look like a noble Afro-Arab. Told her I was from Ethiopia. She was so happy when I said that. To my surprise she visited Ethiopia and Gondar areas. Waan naxay normally you don't find people who went to Ethiopia out here. Weliba Filipino imagine they come all the way from East Asia to see the great country of Ethiopia. That tells you a lot. She looked so happy meeting me. She really loved the country of Ethiopia for its food scenery and historical legacy. Told her I was from Harar. Walle I felt so good. I was thinking how that conversation would have went if I told her I was from Somalia. God forbid I don't even want to think about it. Sometimes I say Djibouti and some say "where is that." (It's better to be from not so known country than failed state) I answer "next to Ethiopia" and they understand.

Do you always tell truth about.your background.

One time told this Carribbean guy I was Ethiopian he kept talking about history of Ethiopia and praising me. Walle that felt good too.

U r mentality weak, bruh
Nobody better than u believe u me

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
:draketf:

I never lied to a p*ssy about my country.

Infact to claim being a xabashi rawmeat eater is disgusting:susp:

Some girls left the convo tho when i said iam from Somalia:pachah1:

I will admit that Somalia is g*sblocker:meleshame:

Last edited:
If someone asks me my roots, i tell them Hobyo, Somalia. I tell them my uncle was a famous pirate and my aunt was a piratess too. They own big mansions in Hobyo along the coast.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Self-hate Olympics. Why are you trying to elevate yourself by denigrating Somalis? It doesn't work that way.
Bro wallahi I am one of most proudest Somalis lakiin waa Ka daaley saying other country waa tactics sxb

Bro wallahi I am one of most proudest Somalis lakiin waa Ka daaley saying other country waa tactics sxb

Your post history immediately contradicts your claim, so let us leave God's name out of this.

Tactics for what? What does Somalia have to do with the interaction between you and the aforementioned girl? Are you going to whisper HDI ranking in her ear?

Apollo

VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:Somalia has a bad image I just claim Eritrean

I only claim Ethiopian to not have to talk to Somali strangers when I am in a hurry. This happens rarely. It's not that I am booty clapping, but sometimes one is not in the mood, especially when it is weirdo deranged/homeless/drugged Somali guys.

Trending