To the guys who have dated an ajnabi

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Did you ever overcome that mortal fear when going out in public with your SO. I have always been someone who held the head down in some sort of feigned shame when doing so

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Did you ever overcome that mortal fear when going out in public with your SO. I have always been someone who held the head down in some sort of feigned shame when doing so
1675818677326.png

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
You gotta be smart enough to not take them to places you know are local spots. That's game 101.
If I'm gonna take an ajnabi girl out I'm going to southwest minneapolis aka cadaan minneapolis.

Not stupid enough to hold hands with her in cedar or elliot park
:sass1:

There are some aspects in life where you gotta not give a fk. Your significant other will feel bad if you shame them by making it seem like it's shameful to be seen with them. You got to make a decision on what you want to do in these circumstances.

It’s wrong to treat someone like a dirty secret. Anyone with self respect and a high level of self esteem won’t put up with that for too long.

If you’re too insecure and ashamed to take the ajnabi person you’re dating seriously and be seen with them then just stick to your own. Don’t break someone’s heart by treating them like they’re shameful.

Hamzza

VIP
Depends on what side of the gulf of Aden they’re from
From the other side of the Gulf but to be honest, It never felt like an Ajnabi relationship, guess there are different levels to Ajnabiness.

An Ethiopian Muslim is less Ajnabi than Pakistani for example

Trending