To all sspot racists listen to this wise girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's right, we have to increase our vibrational frequency and meditate more and love mother africa.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Jokes aside, we somalis have the worst PR. Our disrespect for other people's is being made known far and wide.

It will lead to our further decline.

At this time, more than any other time. We need to reach out and make friendships and alliances.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
To be precise, it's more like an Englishman making fun of a someone who's Han Chinese. That's the difference between a Nigerian and a Somali person. :mjlol:And who made fun of her features (aside from the crazies on YouTube), not us, we just don't want Africa to look more West African. :manny: We're in support of heterogeneity but I don't think the Bantu are, as they have become the majority in all of the Great Lakes region and displaced the indigenous Southern Cushitic people that lived there; which were responsible for Azania and farming. And trust me, the Oromo are also problematic as they are just as assimilationist, albeit similar in phenotype to Somalis.

To be precise, it's more like an Englishman making fun of a someone who's Han Chinese. That's the difference between a Nigerian and a Somali person. :mjlol:And who made fun of her features, not us, we just don't want Africa to look more West African. :manny: We're in support of heterogeneity but I don't think the Bantu are, as they have become the majority in all of the Great Lakes region and displaced the indigenous Southern Cushitic people that lived their; which were responsible for Azania and farming. And trust me, the Oromo are also problematic as they are just as assimilationist, albeit similar in phenotype to Somalis.
What are you talking about we are the same as them same skin color the only difference is that we have smaller noses which is not the case always also it's very disrespectful to make fun of someone based on their looks the woman is very beautiful mashallah but Somalis made her uncomfortable about her own looks and what's wrong with west african look it's very attractive in my opinion certainly better than the fragile Somali physique

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't know why somalis be treating bantus like crap. Especially the ones in the west. most of the time i hear the word bantu come out of a somali person's mouth they are usually talking bad about bantus. or are usually trying to insult another somali person who is dark skin.

yall some racist asss niggas. hopefully yall don't pass these thoughts to your future kids. Should have left this racist ideology against bantus in somalia. dont bring that shit here to the west.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
By the end of the day in western countries most non somalis don't even know what a somali person look like. when white people see yall they just gonna see another african. yall basically gonna be treated the same as blacks.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What are you talking about we are the same as them same skin color the only difference is that we have smaller noses which is not the case always also it's very disrespectful to make fun of someone based on their looks the woman is very beautiful mashallah but Somalis made her uncomfortable about her own looks and what's wrong with west african look it's very attractive in my opinion certainly better than the fragile Somali physique

I'm talking about the genetic distance of about 40,000 years. The Han Chinese are also pale like English people and both are Eurasian. :mjlol: What are you trying to get at? You must not be familar with genetics and your only frame of reference must be N. America. People are prejudice, nothing you can do but live your life. Of course the comment section of YouTube will be horridly racist, or it wouldn't be YouTube. Don't expect them to be more morally upright. :dabcasar:

I'm talking about the genetic distance of about 40,000 years. The Han Chinese are also pale like English people and both are Eurasian. :mjlol: What are you trying to get at? You must not be familar with genetics and your only frame of reference must be N. America. People are prejudice, nothing you can do but live your life. Of course the comment section of YouTube will be horridly racist, or it wouldn't be YouTube. Don't expect them to be more morally upright. :dabcasar:
We have the same dna do not try to bullshit me I know you're an Arab wannabe I know how you guys think west Africans are our bothers not some hairy arabs :kodaksmiley: People like you disgust me

We have the same dna do not try to bullshit me I know you're an Arab wannabe I know how you guys think west Africans are our bothers not some hairy arabs :kodaksmiley: People like you disgust me
You used to be the biggest arab bootyclapper, what happened? :chrisfreshhah:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I'm Dir. We don't claim a false 'Arab' father.:nahgirl: Try that with the others. Question is why are you upset when Somalis want to be just Somali. Caadi Iska Dhiig on the Bantu supermacy. I suggest you read up on anthromadness to fill yourself in on genetics. I'm Somali end of story and if that doesn't sit well with you cry me a river. In fact, were more racist than most people. :gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stevie wonder can tell the difference between Somalis and West Africans.

We are not the same, God didn't create us the same, why do we have to identify as them? Somalis are Somalis, we come in every shade, shape and height. We are not west Africans and west Africans are not us. I wish W.A would stop begging and playing the victim.

Somalis have their own problems to deal with, we can't be bothered with West African insecurities.

I'm Dir. We don't claim a false 'Arab' father.:nahgirl: Try that with the other Somalis. Question is why are you upset when Somalis want to be just Somali. Caadi Iska Dhiig on the Bantu supermacy. I suggest you read up on anthromadness to fill yourself in on genetics. I'm Somali end of story and if that doesn't sit well with you cry me a river. In fact, were more racist than most people. :gaasdrink:
It's because the bantus owned the land and Somalis who came from Arabia took it from them

She is 100% right tbh as Muslims we know that Allah created all humans in his image, thus we should accept that all of us are equal and stop discriminating against others.
If you have a problem with bantu/black culture and customs that’s a different thing but making fun of facial features that Allah gave them is just wrong TBH

Yes if I remember correctly you would defend the Arabs more than anything,

What changed?

Is this your new trolling tactic?

Hmmmmmm.
I realized that Somalis aren't Arabs after I met this lovely Twitter xaliimo she showed me the errors of my ways now I know that Arabs are our biggest enemies as africans :duckr:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's because the bantus owned the land and Somalis who came from Arabia took it from them

Nope. Wrong. The 3000 year old remains found in Tanzania are genetic dissimilar to the Bantu population. Please cease with the revisionist history. If anything the Southern Cushites have been bred out due to the Bantu migration. These are facts. Are you Somali?

Nope. Wrong. The 3000 year old remains found in Tanzania are genetic dissimilar from the Bantu population. Please cease with the revisionist history. If anything the Southern Cushites have been bred out due to the Bantu migration. These are facts.
Southern cushtics is a dumb myth most likely they looked like Bantus or khoisan not like Somalis :bell:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Southern cushtics is a dumb myth most likely they looked like Bantus or khoisan not like Somalis :bell:

Keep telling yourself wives tales. :ulyin: Did you go from Arab bootlicker to Bantu supermacist over night? It's so exaggerated that it's laughable.:drakelaugh:From Khamis to Kente cloth wearing Hotep.

All @government said was let's treat our west african brother and sisters with respect and honour and to co-operate with each other.

How did the thread change to arguments on genetics and origin, and whether or not @government is a bootyclapper for arabs or bantus??

:what1:

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts