To all sspot racists listen to this wise girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep telling yourself wives tales. :ulyin: Did you go from Arab bootlicker to Bantu supermacist over night? It's so exaggerated that it's laughable.:drakelaugh:
I see nothing funny about it keep telling yourself that you're somehow superior and different to Bantus before you know it Somalia is gonna be 90% Bantu country :banderas::ahh:

All @government said was let's treat our west african brother and sisters with respect and honour and to co-operate with each other.

How did the thread change to arguments on genetics and origin, and whether or not @government is a bootyclapper for arabs or bantus??

:what1:

:faysalwtf:
It's the systematic racism ingrained in our culture honestly I felt bad for that woman :bell:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
can yall not respect bantu people and stop bashing them. it aint that hard my niggas. yall niggas over here talking about dna, genes and shit. just respect bantus that's it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
All @government said was let's treat our west african brother and sisters with respect and honour and to co-operate with each other.

How did the thread change to arguments on genetics and origin, and whether or not @government is a bootyclapper for arabs or bantus??

:what1:

:faysalwtf:

:gucciwhat: How about you try to extend an olive branch to fellow Somalis instead of posting this old YouTube clip about calcaaling. If a subsect of Somalis are racist ignore them or fight back.

:gucciwhat: How about you try to extend an olive branch to fellow Somalis instead of posting this old YouTube clip about calcaaling. If a subsect of Somalis are racist ignore them or fight back.

We can't do both?

Imma play the field sxb

Diplomacy means you have the most friends.

:mjswag:

shape up abaayo. The world is a big place.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I see nothing funny about it keep telling yourself that you're somehow superior and different to Bantus before you know it Somalia is gonna be 90% Bantu country :banderas::ahh:

Troll post. You're corny as can be. Try harder. Somalis see themselves as better than everyone as they are aware that pride in self is intrinic. :dabcasar: Let that settle in.

Troll post. You're corny as can be. Try harder. Somalis see themselves as better than everyone as they are acutely aware that pride in self is intrinic. :dabcasar: Let that settle in.
Expect this false sense of pride is the reason why somalia is a shit hole I'm not even trolling now we need to stop being so entitled and accept what is wrong with our culture including the racism I mean the woman was clearly sad and bullied by Somalis

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Expect this false sense of pride is the reason why somalia is a shit hole I'm not even trolling now we need to stop being so entitled and accept what is wrong with our culture including the racism I mean the woman was clearly sad and bullied by Somalis

I disagree. Pride isn't our problem. It's not setting aside self-interest for the collective good. I say be politely racist. :gaasdrink: No Somali in the west would say mean things to you overtly, they are quite hospitable. It was online and we can't control the trolls.

Nope. You must choose in this life. Us or them.:gaasdrink:

black and white thinking.

:comeon:

Isn't it possible, you can be my best friend, but someone else can be a good friend but not your best.

You remind of clingy friends who feel all threatened when you hang out with different people.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nope. You must choose in this life. Us or them.:gaasdrink:
why is there a need to choose. Why can't we Africans unite. stop with the beef.

I am cool with Nigerian folk, Kenyan folk, congo folk,south Sudanese, and Ghanaians. Africans I vibe with heavy. since the somali population here in texas isn't big most of my African friends are non somali. I only intereact with a few.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
black and white thinking.

:comeon:

Isn't it possible, you can be my best friend, but someone else can be a good friend but not your best.

You remind of clingy friends who feel all threatened when you hang out with different people.

The paradigm of thinking on the continent is zero-sum. You can't be for someone else, as it would be against oneself. Nor can you be idealistic in a land of wolves:childplease:

On some real shit, too much pride is why somalia as a whole is in the situation it is.

Nigeria and South Africa for example are 100x better than Somalia RIGHT NOW. Economy, infrastructure, everything that's relevant.

Somalia as a whole is literally the worst or second worst country to live in Africa, yet they balk at the idea of being compared to other african countries or peoples.

Somalis have one thing though...

:pachah1:

the best banter.

On some real shit, too much pride is why somalia as a whole is in the situation it is.

Nigeria and South Africa for example are 100x better than Somalia RIGHT NOW. Economy, infrastructure, everything that's relevant.

Somalia as a whole is literally the worst or second worst country to live in Africa, yet they balk at the idea of being compared to other african countries or peoples.

Somalis have one thing though...

:pachah1:

the best banter.
In Africa you mean the world right :bell:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
why is there a need to choose. Why can't we Africans unite. stop with the beef.

I am cool with Nigerian folk, Kenyan folk, congo folk,south Sudanese, and Ghanaians. Africans I vibe with heavy. since the somali population here in texas isn't big most of my African friends are non somali. I only intereact with a few.

Being cool is not a problem. Be friends with anyone with a good moral compass. :gaasdrink: We have no issues in the diaspora. On the continent is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending