To all sspot racists listen to this wise girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
The paradigm of thinking on the continent is zero-sum. You can't be for someone else, as it would be against oneself. Nor can you be idealistic in a land of wolves:childplease:

I didn't say be for them, I just said let's co-operate and do favours for each other.

The start of any good relationship starts with a giving spirit. Today I do a favour for you, I cover your lunch or cover your ride home.

Maybe in a week, you will reach back and give me a gift or invite me somewhere. Form there, it's a snowball effect.

Why is that so difficult?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I didn't say be for them, I just said let's co-operate and do favours for each other.

The start of any good relationship starts with a giving spirit. Today I do a favour for you, I cover your lunch or cover your ride home.

Maybe in a week, you will reach back and give me a gift or invite me somewhere. Form there, it's a snowball effect.

Why is that so difficult?

That's just plain old recipocity.:wtf: Why don't you start by mending bridges back home. A war crimes tribunale would be nice. That and a change in priorities. With all those resources Somalis should all be living fancy instead of constant droughts. I care more about that than a butt hurt and spoiled girl complaining about unruly Somalis online. :sass2: Just saying.

That's just plain old recipocity.:wtf: Why don't you start by mending bridges back home. A war criminal tribunale would be nice. That and a change in priorites. With all those resources Somalis should all be living fancy instead of constant droughts. I care more about that than a butt hurt and spoiled girl complaining about unruly Somalis online. :sass2: Just saying.
Stop using whataboutism just because Somalia is a shit hole doesn't mean we shouldn't care about other african brothers especially when we are the ones bullying them

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Stop using whataboutism just because Somalia is a shit hole doesn't mean we shouldn't care about other african brothers

Yup; I refuse to care about someone with first world problems. :siilaanyolaugh: She has time to complain about people she rarely has contact with outside of the interweb.

That's just plain old recipocity.:wtf: Why don't you start by mending bridges back home. A war criminal tribunale would be nice. That and a change in priorities. With all those resources Somalis should all be living fancy instead of constant droughts. I care more about that than a butt hurt and spoiled girl complaining about unruly Somalis online. :sass2: Just saying.

:sass1:

I agree with starting back home and then moving internationally.

Mmmm...

I got to get off this forum, winter semester is starting to pick up. This'll probably be my last post for a couple months.

See you guys in July probably...

:sass1:

I agree with starting back home and then moving internationally.

Mmmm...

I got to get off this forum, winter semester is starting to pick up. This'll probably be my last post for a couple months.

See you guys in July probably...
Good luck :nvjpqts:

This clip again. Anyway my vote is for samaali to continue speaking their feelings honestly with respect to black people. People like this woman would have to learn to get with the program and toughen up.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@sophisticate is too smart for these feeble minded xoolo who see the Madows through the perspective of tolerant west rather than africa where they pose an existential threat to continuity of the somali race

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
People need to realise racism is not a bad thing, its just having in-group preferences, we're not killing these Madows we're only telling them we're separate people.

Somalis being massacred in South Africa is 1000x worse than racism

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
We should pretend to care about them, tolerate them and make them think we are listening to these people for are economic interests, political interests and so on. You guys may no realize it but Africa is a massive continent and hidden beneath it is a huge untapped market. We are at worst possible position any country in the world can be but we also have so many areas we can grow and improve upon.

Make them believe they are wanted and needed. Why is that hard to do? Talk to someone positively and talk negatively about them with people you are close with or let it stay in your head. Two faced? so what. It is best to profit from situation not do what is right.

Last edited:

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
These people used to feel inferior to Whites now they feel inferior to fresh off the boat Somalis who came to the country with not a lick of English under the belt?

This is my face right now
1460979390692.jpg

We should pretend to care about them, tolerate them and make them think we are listening to these people for are economic interests, political interests and so on. You guys may no realize it but Africa is massive continent and hidden beneath it is a huge untapped market. We are at worst possible position any country in the world can be but we also have so many areas we can grow and improve upon.

Make them believe they are wanted and needed. Why is that hard to do? Talk to someone positively and talk negatively about them with people you are close with or let it stay in your head. Two face so what. It is best to profit from situation not do what is right.
Exactly. That reminds me off when I was at this beauty shop the other day. The Chinese workers were selling shirts saying “Black is beautiful” “Melanin” and dashikis. They realised being black is a trendy thing nowadays so they fully exploited it. It’s hilarious and I respect it so much. That’s so smart.
Do you think the average Chinese/Arab hair/liquor shop worker likes black people? No wallah they view them as literal dirt but they keep quiet because they know that they can make money from them.
Somalis should do that instead of shouting “Madow” “adoon” @ every black they see & ruining our rep.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
She's right, we have to increase our vibrational frequency and meditate more and love mother africa.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Jokes aside, we somalis have the worst PR. Our disrespect for other people's is being made known far and wide.

It will lead to our further decline.

At this time, more than any other time. We need to reach out and make friendships and alliances.
Miskeenimada iskadaa sxb. If everyone is talking shit about you you are doing something right. That’s some feeble shit.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
We need other Bantu countries to trade with in the future.

With 6/10 posts on the biggest Somali forum online showing dislike towards them; they'll see us as the enemy.

Average Bantu consumers won't touch our stuff and countries will shun us when it comes to trade agreements.

More importantly; our rivals like Ethiopia and Kenya will make use of our image and push out more propaganda to exacerbate the divide.

We should pretend to care about them, tolerate them and make them think we are listening to these people for are economic interests, political interests and so on. You guys may no realize it but Africa is a massive continent and hidden beneath it is a huge untapped market. We are at worst possible position any country in the world can be but we also have so many areas we can grow and improve upon.

Make them believe they are wanted and needed. Why is that hard to do? Talk to someone positively and talk negatively about them with people you are close with or let it stay in your head. Two faced? so what. It is best to profit from situation not do what is right.
So you want us to be hypocrits astgfurallah

I dont know any young somalis that have those racist views so im assuming the racist on this site are bunch of old bitter losers who never did anything with thier lives. So they come on here to release their hate not just for other africans but thier own people too. I bet that yonis guy is a 40 year old virgin who lives in his moms basement with stains on his shirt.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
She is 100% right tbh as Muslims we know that Allah created all humans in his image, thus we should accept that all of us are equal and stop discriminating against others.
If you have a problem with bantu/black culture and customs that’s a different thing but making fun of facial features that Allah gave them is just wrong TBH
Astaghfirullah!
Allah is nothing like us.
Allah cannot be perceived at all.

Don't quote the bible bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.