Tips for the gabdho

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I saw @Finesse ’s thread on easy tips for men to improve their looks. I wanted to hear you guy’s opinion on how a woman should elevate her looks. Write it down below

Villainess

Don't ask a question if you don't want it answered nacas
I want da hubby to get sculpted abs, eyebrow lift, height raise, dog enlargement, beer belly removed, bicep enlargement, rhinoplasty, white shiny smile. Simple yet no biggie

Villainess

Don't ask a question if you don't want it answered nacas
Aww he called me nacas. Is that a Somali term for endearment? You’re so cute!

giphy.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I want da hubby to get sculpted abs, eyebrow lift, height raise, dog enlargement, beer belly removed, bicep enlargement, rhinoplasty, white shiny smile. Simple yet no biggie
Nah chill bro the best ur getting is 30yr old Uber driver that chills at the cafe on his time off.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'd feel like I'm preaching to the choir. I have seen what girls discuss in terms of looks and the depth they go into and things they discuss is far beyond a male simpleton's mind. I have never witnessed two males discuss the curvature and depth of a philtrum. I think a personality/behaviour tip would be more beneficial for the opposite sex.

:gaasdrink:

Weight loss (if it it's necessary) + weight lifting for a better physique. Emphasis on the latter since a lot of girls genuinely commit to pointless and fruitless diets to hit an arbitrary number on the scale at the expense of their health.

Take care of your skin. Find a routine on the myriad of forums out there. It'll take a while to find something that really suits you.

IMO every woman should try the minimalist make-up look. It kills on facially attractive women w/ fortunate skin. Although (Masha'Allah) I will acknowledge that most Somali girls have good skin. I understand that it doesn't work on all girls. Yes I understand the difference between painted on face, heavy make up and light make up.

Be4 I get accused of pushing an agenda (and I definitely am) learn to dress. Too many women don't understand the difference between attractive and provocative. You can 1000% come across as objectively attractive while being modestly dressed. Do I need to pull out lollipops for a quick demonstration?

:mjlol:

Villainess

I'd feel like I'm preaching to the choir. I have seen what girls discuss in terms of looks and the depth they go into and things they discuss is far beyond a male simpleton's mind. I have never witnessed two males discuss the curvature and depth of a philtrum. I think a personality/behaviour tip would be more beneficial for the opposite sex.

:gaasdrink:

Weight loss (if it it's necessary) + weight lifting for a better physique. Emphasis on the latter since a lot of girls genuinely commit to pointless and fruitless diets to hit an arbitrary number on the scale at the expensive of their health.

Take care of your skin. Find a routine on the myriad of forums out there. It'll take a while to find something that really suits you.

IMO every woman should try the minimalist make-up look. It kills on facially attractive women w/ fortunate skin. Although (Masha'Allah) I will acknowledge that most Somali girls have good skin. I understand that it doesn't work on all girls. Yes I understand the difference between painted on face, heavy make up and light make up.

Be4 I get accused of pushing an agenda (and I definitely am) learn to dress. Too many women don't understand the difference between attractive and provocative. You can 1000% come across as objectively attractive while being modestly dressed. Do I need to pull out lollipops for a quick demonstration?

:mjlol:
Agree. I love the no makeup look. It takes you far in life and people take you more seriously at job interviews and overall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Don’t be toxic (to many toxic xalimos these days) 🤮

- Be cool (be a chill cool person someone that we could be happy with) 😎

- Be thicc (be thicc saaxiib it’s the mans natural weaknesses when we see that booty) 🍑

Villainess

Agree. I love the no makeup look. It takes you far in life and people take you more seriously at job interviews and overall.
Here are some things I live by for the natural look. It’s 2020, ditch the cakey sticky makeup. Yes, you and I both know that you look like a chocolate crunch nestle bar.

in conclusion, glosser is your new best friend

Villainess

Instead of walking around with those bird lashes, use mascara. At lightly, at that. Water it down and wipe it with a tissue before putting it on your lashes.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I saw @Finesse ’s thread on easy tips for men to improve their looks. I wanted to hear you guy’s opinion on how a woman should elevate her looks. Write it down below
fishing is an relaxing activity to preform

Trending