Timojileecs getting whooped in Kyrgyzstan rn

Mannn the title is hilarious :chrisfreshhah:
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

World

VIP
Apparently they’re being attacked because Egyptian guy raped an local woman. So they’re taking all their anger on other international students aswell
No, they’re taking out their anger because the local drunk men were harassing an Egyptian woman, and then when the Egyptian men fought these local men the fight was recorded and posted on social media. Then they started to take their revenge out on all international students.

This is why I hate chinese whispers news. How many different versions of this story will be conveyed by clueless people just adding their own spice to the real news on the ground?

Spreading false information is a very dangerous thing. The anonymity of the internet should not encourage you to be lax with this sort of thing. It is very serious.

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
They beefing with the locals everywhere they go, now they’re getting beat in fucking Kyrgyzstan?!? Next thing you know they’re gonna be beefing with the seals in Antarctica you can’t make this shit up wallahi :noneck:

Go
They beefing with the locals everywhere they go, now they’re getting beat in fucking Kyrgyzstan?!? Next thing you know they’re gonna be beefing with the seals in Antarctica you can’t make this shit up wallahi :noneck:

Attachments

• IMG_1256.png
    IMG_1256.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 7

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP

I got dirt on them this is just the start 🤦🏾‍♀️ these fools are crazy trust me when I say I’m not siding with them💯
Why do you care about their culture? You the type of trolls on twitter to start randomly insult other countries.

Why do you care about their culture? You the type of trolls on twitter to start randomly insult other countries.
Dawg stfu this isn’t the only thing I literally said this just the start, and matter of fact I DO have personal beef with a Kyrgyzstan nigga I met too trust me I know they got problems. but if I gave too much info on the story I’d be doxxing myself (context how we met and the story )🤦🏾‍♀️

I hope Kyrgyzstan guy molest you stupid nigga
:faysalwtf: You think these Kyrgyzstan niggas like you? They would never ride for you the way you riding for them rn in a million years :noneck: Why don’t you fly over there and get your ass whooped too? You sound retarded asf rn 🤣💀 i ain’t arguing with you tho IDGAF! Go ahead and defend them keep worshipping them and let them call you a monkey and beat your ass senseless in return like how they’re beating these timojileecs:kanyeshrug:WOULDNT LET THAT SHIT HAPPEN TO ME THO!

Last edited:

Trending