Time to appreciate African American success and greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also African Americans seems like very attractive people. I've never met one IRL, but judging from actors, singers and what I've on Social media they can be very beautiful.
If you told me to make a list of the hottest American girls they would all be AA
So many beauties :lawd:(No homo)

The madow music I know, used to listen are all foul music. Not suitable for sharing. Maybe introduce us to the good AA music

Honestly Rap/Hip Hop for me is one of the tools the elites used to break the African American community from within. African Americans were probably the most cultured, hardworking, family oriented racial group in the US prior to the evolution of their culture, caused in part by Hip Hop/Rap. I honestly believe in this conspiracy theory.

The family unit was destroyed, political and economic integration hindered, and drugs and alcohol was made readily available near their neighborhoods. @onlyme @4cornerz contribute to this discussion porch monkeys :pachah1:

Honestly Rap/Hip Hop for me is one of the tools the elites used to break the African American community from within. African Americans were probably the most cultured, hardworking, family oriented racial group in the US prior to the evolution of their culture, caused in part by Hip Hop/Rap. I honestly believe in this conspiracy theory.

The family unit was destroyed, political and economic integration hindered, and drugs and alcohol was made readily available near their neighborhoods. @onlyme @4cornerz contribute to this discussion porch monkeys :pachah1:
"Porch monkey" kulaha.. what happened to you trying not to be racist? :what1: yaab

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

You know rap music is toxic it destroys communities beyond the African American, the artisar are all devil worshiping freaks, they don't even hide anymore. Some claim to be gods, looking down the audience as their minions, yet only few understand the destruction of rap.

"Porch monkey" kulaha.. what happened to you trying not to be racist? :what1: yaab
I tried:meleshame:, but Siad The Somali supremacist has to chime in discussions regarding Race, Culture, and History. I tried to control him but the gene comes out the bottle when these topic are discussed.:mjcry:

I tried:meleshame:, but Siad The Somali supremacist has to chime in discussions regarding Race, Culture, and History. I tried to control him but the gene comes out the bottle when these topic are discussed.:mjcry:

Or maybe it is what he meant

:bell:
:meleshame:

Don't worry @Wei , I will sponsor a trip for you to spend a week living with an African American family.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I had this one African friend from Congo (So he was new to western civilisation all-together), he was charismatic, friendly and kind. He was friends with literally everyone in the school. I still remember the joyous guy's laughter even to this day.
Bless that guy.

I had this one African friend from Congo (So he was new to western civilisation all-together), he was charismatic, friendly and kind. He was friends with literally everyone in the school. I still remember the joyous guy's laughter even to this day.
Bless that guy.

This thread is about African Americans. Not that freaking God forsaken jungle of cannibalism called Congo.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Oprah Winfrey
Michelle Obama
Maya Angelou
Langston Hughes
Web Dubois
Marcus Garvey
:rejoice:

African American men are just:lawd:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The only reason Somalis are allowed to live in the west is because of the civil rights movement they spearheaded.

Oh, and they used to make good music once.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
no it's not, go join isis or something
Okay because you suggested I will:gucciwhat: dumb comment.
ISIS is not a form of true Islam so do not compare me to such evil people I actually feel insulted and annoyed by you. ISIS are killing many people and declaring most people gaal for littlest things. Nothing to joke about just because you want to listen to music. It's harm in islam and there's nothing you can do about.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Okay because you suggested I will:gucciwhat: dumb comment.
ISIS is not a form of true Islam so do not compare me to such evil people I actually feel insulted and annoyed by you. ISIS are killing many people and declaring most people gaal for littlest things. Nothing to joke about just because you want to listen to music. It's harm in islam and there's nothing you can do about.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: funny man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending