Time to appreciate African American success and greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a facelift. We need to be like the Ethiopians who is loved by all people who do not border them.

How did they manage to pull it off?

I don't about you guys in Europe saxiib, I attended high school with some Ethiopians, they're no different than us. The school I attended was segregated AF, Ethiopians branched off on their own. Somalis stuck with Somalis, Chinks stuck with chinks or tried to fit in with hicks, Wetbacks were a tight knit group. Every miniority group felt comfortable around their people.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
They have done lots of great things for music. Everything from blues to soul, Rock n roll, rap, hip hop & R&B.
Musical excellence :lawd:
Music would be so boring if it weren't for Afro-Americans.
Music is haram
How is that contributing something positive :gucciwhat:

The madow music I know, used to listen are all foul music. Not suitable for sharing. Maybe introduce us to the good AA music

Bro, if you haven't listened to classical AA music, you don't know what music is. We've been brainwashed to think that it's all just rap etc.

These are just a few

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Bro, if you haven't listened to classical AA music, you don't know what music is. We've been brainwashed to think that it's all just rap etc.

These are just a few

I'll check them out:damnmusic:

I agree with you garbage rap music is so mainstream we don't appreciate good music, that's the world I grew up but I don't listen to garbage rap anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending