Tiktok video highlights how many Arabic words in our language

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Kkkk they are mad because swedish is compulsory to take for the whole country. You can’t work in certain government positions if you don’t know swedish etc. I understand that laakiin them swedish ones know finnish too. So its not onesided.

I would take this model and make somalis learn af maay and those who speak af maay they will learn af maxaa. Keeps peace etc.
just standardise both dialects. make it mandatory for both in schooling. that way it wouldn't be seen as foreign

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Actually it's you who butcher arabic lol bur in arabic means whole wheat flour or brown flour while Daqiiq means simply flour why can't you guys call it like that
Daqiiq sounds terrible. explain Digaag. why replace Dooro (chicken) with an Arabic word

As a Northerner who is cursed to only know how to speak Arabised Somali.

HELP US. I Would love to learn any Somali dialect that has the proper words.

:snoop:
Northern dialect is the purest somali dialect that's taught in schools and spoken in the media and also the official standard form of af soomaali and in somali poetry is all in northern dialect with the best poets being from the north

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Northern dialect is the purest somali dialect that's taught in schools and spoken in the media and also the official standard form of af soomaali and in somali poetry is all in northern dialect with the best poets being from the north
no it isn't. you replaced egg (Ukun) With Beyd. you guys have tons of loans for no reason. its mudug dialect that is the most pure

even if its standard does not mean it doesn't have tons of loans. and the best poets are from central not north

no it isn't. you replaced egg (Ukun) With Beyd. you guys have tons of loans for no reason. its mudug dialect that is the most pure
explain to me why our dialect is the one that's learned and spoken in the media and also in poetry ?? you southerners speak butchered somali wallhai :drakelaugh:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
explain to me why our dialect is the one that's learned and spoken in the media and also in poetry ?? you southerners speak butchered somali wallhai :drakelaugh:
southerner. I'm from Nugaal. you guys speak disgusting somali. you're women sound like men. uff.

Trending