Tiktok is ruining the somali community

Psychologist

Changemaker
Lol your name :mjlol:

Do you know madhibaans who are degenerates like us or yall civilized :cosbyhmm:
HUH? what is so funny about her name?

Every group of people have degenerates and civilized people, as i know the ethnic group of madhiban has more civilized people then the average Somali clan. For example Most madhibaans have a job while the average Somali waits on diaspora families to send them money.

Also the environment one grows up matters. So to answer your question every group of people have degenerates but some groups have more than average.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Why is that the men on this site have problem with women for just breathing? Literally who cares about the video and how does it harm anyone?

why dont you call out the men and women who use unspeakable things on fkd? So on, y’all are so annoying and need to let people to live their life as long as they aren’t harming anyone

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Doubt she’s Somali.. doesn’t look it
What other race wears Gucci diracs?

I know her father cries himself to sleep every night
Pour one for her aabo this is the new generation even her name is th0tter

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I see so many degenerates on this app and so many somali girls that dress like wh*res and talk about sexual shit that it makes me concerned. So much bad behavior is being normalized. Just because gaalo act a certain way doesn’t mean we have to imitate.
¡¡¡THOSE ARM MOVEMENTS!!! :dead::dead:

I see so many degenerates on this app and so many somali girls that dress like wh*res and talk about sexual shit that it makes me concerned. So much bad behavior is being normalized. Just because gaalo act a certain way doesn’t mean we have to imitate.
Real talk, that's just the nature of Social Media.

I honestly don't think it's effecting the Somali community. If you go to a Masjid, or a Somali community or a Somali restaurant, and asked them if they know a TikToker, they most likely wouldn't know, nor would they care.

Also, other communities are probably thinking the same thing. What we're experiencing is an inflated sense of self, in an ethnic level. The majority of other peoples don't give a f*ck about Somalis in social media.

Very unfortunate but I've grown numb to it, for such is life of the modern day negro. However I do have to say for anyone claiming that "all races have degenerates" that this type of behavior is overrepresented amongst Somali and Africans in general. You don't see this with Jews, South Asians, Arabs, etc.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They’re not any worse than other groups. But still annoying as hell. Imagine if that energy was spent doing something beneficial to their community.

Only problem I have these morons is the fact they always put somali in their caption, what does you being somali have to do with you shaking your smelly arse crack on your phone camera. I just want to slap them in their faces. It’s even reached a point where you have ajnabis putting the #somali hashtag as their video is guaranteed to have some views due to mindless Somalis.

I think all of Tiktok is a shitehole really, not just the somali ends. My biggest issue is that we're way too popular there and our degeneracy is more exposed.

HUH? what is so funny about her name?

Every group of people have degenerates and civilized people, as i know the ethnic group of madhiban has more civilized people then the average Somali clan. For example Most madhibaans have a job while the average Somali waits on diaspora families to send them money.

Also the environment one grows up matters. So to answer your question every group of people have degenerates but some groups have more than average.
The name made me chuckle & I like it

Somali have unfortunately too many degenerates for my like (mostly from big clans) & I wanna if smaller clans are better people to see if there's a correlation.

:cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts