Tiktok is ruining the somali community

I see so many degenerates on this app and so many somali girls that dress like wh*res and talk about sexual shit that it makes me concerned. So much bad behavior is being normalized. Just because gaalo act a certain way doesn’t mean we have to imitate.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Look at this mocking the Prophet SAW now

TikTok is the cancer that ruined both back home and Western Somalis. I hate these Chinese so much

this is the first thing you see when you type "somali"

I see so many degenerates on this app and so many somali girls that dress like wh*res and talk about sexual shit that it makes me concerned. So much bad behavior is being normalized. Just because gaalo act a certain way doesn’t mean we have to imitate.

Mozart

You need people like me
The average 68-iq Zoom4li got away with their own propaganda that they’re civilised people. TikTok is just showing how degenerate they really are. Inc3ls and Wh0res. Let the sunnah go forth !

The average 68-iq Zoom4li got away with their own propaganda that they’re civilised people. TikTok is just showing how degenerate they really are. Inc3ls and Wh0res. Let the sunnah go forth !
Saxib before tiktok I thought we were normal people :kendrickcry:
Straight up scam waa xoolo iyo abo la'aan everyday a new scandal my people are finished wlh blh tlh :damn:

In all seriousness these fucking degenerates are influencing the Somali youth and normalizing sinful behavior. Every other somali girl on there is hellbent on showing her body. The next generation is fucked

In all seriousness these fucking degenerates are influencing the Somali youth and normalizing sinful behavior. Every other somali girl on there is hellbent on showing her body. The next generation is fucked
So this is what’s influencing Somali youth? Really? We have bigger problems to worry about then random Somali girls being half naked. Not sure why it bothers you guys so much. It’s also Interesting you don’t have the same energy for these degenerate Somali men who have ruined our name in the west. With their endless gang violence and criminal activity. But nooo let’s focus on the women right?!
Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Zoomer generation will produce bastards and gays and “celebrate it” we have reached our moral low :snoop:

So this is what’s influencing Somali youth? Really? We have bigger problems to worry about then random Somali girls being half naked. Not sure why it bothers you guys so much. It’s also Interesting you don’t have the same energy for these degenerate Somali men who have ruined our name in the west. With their endless gang violence and criminal activity. But nooo let’s focus on the women right?!
f*ck Yeah Yes GIF
Men & women are xoolo bila sharaf :heh:
We are finished :rejoice:

f*ck Yeah Yes GIF
Well I’m talking about tiktok. Not seeing too much gang violence on there

Look at this mocking the Prophet SAW now

TikTok is the cancer that ruined both back home and Western Somalis. I hate these Chinese so much
chinese are profiting off it too big time, they sitting back collecting mad cash while we make fools of ourselves

Trending