Tiktok is ruining the somali community

If not tiktok then they'd be on another app embarrassing us.

Maybe if most somali households had a strong father figure nobody would be doing this shit.

There's a disproportionate amount of Somalis on the internet/watching television/on the phone. Looking for any kind of distraction to avoid the pressing issues in themselves/community. Ignorance is not a victimless crime.

I understand that the mainstream narrative about us can be "overwhelming", growing up the Somali media that I enjoyed was riwaayaad. That served a purpose/goal, to make you laugh what do these provocative/degenerate tweets/tic toks generate? You become whatever you choose to consume (mouth, eyes, ears), so make the right choices.

Xoxoxo

VIP
What? I know there are some Christians in Galbeed but they're like 0.1% of the population.
No she’s half Ethiopian as in she’s Habesha, she said that in one of her older comments. So she basically didn’t care if Somalis were hating her for doing what she’s doing

Based

VIP
Before this year, I didn't even know Somalis were big like that on the internet :faysalwtf: I use to love being a Somali but nowadays... idek what to say :damn: literally every corner of Somali tik tok is cringe and weird. Even when you think that the western degeneracy surely hasn't found it's way to fobs you will be damned! Normal average residents of our holy capital fighting on the streets and acting like apes :damn: :damn: :damn: where is the xishood you fackin somalians. Back in my day we're never like this!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

I see so many degenerates on this app and so many somali girls that dress like wh*res and talk about sexual shit that it makes me concerned. So much bad behavior is being normalized. Just because gaalo act a certain way doesn’t mean we have to imitate.
What was wrong with that video? Did you mean to show another one?

I see so many degenerates on this app and so many somali girls that dress like wh*res and talk about sexual shit that it makes me concerned. So much bad behavior is being normalized. Just because gaalo act a certain way doesn’t mean we have to imitate.
That looks like a traditional Toronto Somali couple they even have the signature henny bottle :mjlaugh: