Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

The future of a clan in an area is mostly based on how quickly they are able to urbanize and populate their degaans. Your only source of presence in Garasle is the killing of 3 Mxs Infact the ones who killed them crossed the border and fled after they did the aano qabiil deed. How many hgs were killed by mx in Cadaado yet do you see Mxs claiming it? If one of your youths managed to kill a Bartire inside Jigjiga you would rush to claim the whole city. That’s how desperate you’ve become!
I will post countless links of Ayaanle in Garasle brev if im dropping you on a daily basis my presence is undeniable kkkk this aint a one time thing like you suggested.

I will post countless links of Ayaanle in Garasle brev if im dropping you on a daily basis my presence is undeniable kkkk this aint a one time thing like you suggested.

Ayaanle Ceyr is part time Sufi part time shabab part time Mooryaan. By 2030 the entire clan will go extinct from all that useless fighting
:mjhaps:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I'm glad bro you should make twitter and we speak there i deleted my old acc i could help you with a lot of information regarding deegaan and politics as i get few xog time to time.
Yh noticed u deleted the last acc, drop ur new acc and ill add it. can’t dm u on here yet

Ayaanle Ceyr is part time Sufi part time shabab part time Mooryaan. By 2030 the entire clan will go extinct from all that useless fighting
Waffle Waffle waffle brev you look dumb trying to damage control the fact I am xooging your uncs kkkkkk. Come to the front and help them I'll be there.

You do not control north Mudug, Puntland does. You do not control Turdubi customs where the corridor is said to be initiated.
So you really think imports from Garacad will go through Galdogob, Qabri dahar Qelafo , Feer feer just to deliver to hiiraan? Are you autistic m8

Waffle Waffle waffle brev you look dumb trying to damage control the fact I am xooging your uncs kkkkkk. Come to the front and help them I'll be there.
you are only good at killing each other. Galaal killed Ceyrow, and Mahad Karataay spun the block and took out General Galaal. Mahad salad now needs to take out karataay for a draw.

45E3910F-FECA-4A61-AE54-29278DCBFD68.jpeg

So you really think imports from Garacad will go through Galdogob, Qabri dahar Qelafo , Feer feer just to deliver to hiiraan? Are you autistic m8

Compare the road & security between each directions. theres a reason why Reer Hiiraan were more dependent on Bosaso port than nearby Mogadishu for the past many years.

Dont waste time on the hoteps dysfunctional clan whose life is worth less than cockroaches every clan has karbashed them but nobody competes with them which is why they always type rubbish from their basement in the council estate they reside in, after all none off them want to live in their own degmo for a good reason.

you are only good at killing each other. Galaal killed Ceyrow, and Mahad Karataay spun the block and took out General Galaal
Galaal kept it a buck and flushed out Shabaab from his ends and died a warrior nacalaa ku dhalayee do you know how many Ogaadeen shabaab have killed fellow ogaadeen. Waa countless and Maxamed Zubeer will soon be Cawlyahan dinner when the war of Jubbas takes place.

Gen Galaal cleaning khawarij from Guriceel with his qibrad ciidan.

I can't believe Cagdheer tryna chat on the guy that gave the amxaaro that enslaved them the biggest blow in their existence and actively tried to free them.

Galaal kept it a buck and flushed out Shabaab from his ends and died a warrior nacalaa ku dhalayee do you know how many Ogaadeen shabaab have killed fellow ogaadeen. Waa countless and Maxamed Zubeer will soon be Cawlyahan dinner when the war of Jubbas takes place.

I can't believe Cagdheer tryna chat on the guy that gave the amxaaro that enslaved them the biggest blow in their existence and actively tried to free them.
AUN General Galaal 🙏🏽 True hero indeed

The inferiority Legacy left behind by Galaal
He died with Ciil and raised his daughters the same way

Cooning for Iidoors because of the Darood Boogeyman

Here’s Galaals daughter saying that Mahad salad killed my father

bidenkulaha

GalYare

There’s no specific Cayr that is Shabaab unlike OG with cawlyahan who are going to wipe out MZ JL forces if they dare try fighting Shabaab. Cayr’s Shabaab leadership is just a hang over from Ictisaam/itihaad/ICU which we also dominated. When you’re desperate tho I guess you have to reach for the ‘Shabaab waa Cayr, Ahlu sunnah waa Cayr’, and guess what Cayr waa FGS and Galmudug so what. We’re a large clan so you’re going to have some ppl part of all organisations.

Thing is tho, despite this and the many fronts Cayr is involved, OG and MX are getting karbaashed by lafs of lafs of Cayr in their heartlands. We are literally dancing on the lands where their ancestors are buried. No amount of lying will get away from that. You all are victims.

cow

VIP

there is no HG in garasle.

Garasale is settled by MX. here is MX ugaas in garasle

what HG recently killed a MX nomad in garasle. in response MX killed 2 HG.

Trending