Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

these are some of the Bahgari villages in the region. These photos were taken by A Bahgari photographer who’s operating on the ground

starting with Kunaso. I believe @The Midlands mentioned it earlier or was it kudur.

1DD8CEA1-33BD-4476-A28B-C7EAB3B5125A.jpeg
E4447D14-9D5B-48E1-AD20-164A0F8C394B.jpeg
D1878C81-2DAD-41D3-9E10-25D53B549ADF.jpeg
FE7D8917-110E-4620-9FBA-F22692FEEDDC.jpeg
F81A9428-4132-45E3-BC55-77F9D53ABF2E.jpeg
6B92902A-ACF6-4F65-B06B-6012497568B5.jpeg
4A2CC192-A00F-4607-8933-0D964C914403.jpeg
5B421D1F-38F3-4D7A-ABC4-31D79B45A815.jpeg
49F48ADF-4B44-4C97-8886-B8CD47AEC5F2.jpeg

Last edited:
Dhulka Saxaaraha ee aad Mx ka soo tuugsatey see lagu noolaan Karaa sxbow

I do not blame you for squatting on government property in Abgaal’s backyard

I would be mad too if I called this place home

:mjlaugh:

View attachment 258209

Baqbaqta jooji and leave Kismaayo without the Kenyans muscle you amxaar slaves.
they were italian soldiers during their war with Abbysian mainly Ayaanle Sacad they have been big number in Baladweyne they got deported and annihilated in 1994 that why the coward HG invasion from the gaaljecel side(walawayn-liiqliiqato) was a bless in disguise otherwise Baladweyne would have been another Xamar. They once targeted XL car to qalaafe so we attacked them from the east and destroyed their cariishyo they never dared again.
Kkk all of Sixiroole Xawadle were purged and cleansed in all of South Somalia and in Mogadishu, today the sixiroole clan are only found in East Hiiraan, so tell us who won and who lost between us?

HG Sacad in beledweyne and mustaxil came through dagaal not through baryo kkkk have you not heard of Cawaale Kalab who made sure that ogaden dont come beyond Buurta gaalweyne towards the border? war taariikhda soo raadi markaas hadal

When I saw the Mooryaan shamelessly claiming Dalanbiya & Garcilaan in the above posts I had to laugh out loud wallahi. Kkkk do they not know that these pure Ogaden towns are the ones being rapidly developed by DDS administration to expand Bahgari urban settlements in the near future

:mjlaugh:
730A55DE-13DF-4F43-B878-026721116BC4.jpeg

these are some of the Bahgari villages in the region. These photos were taken by A Bahgari photographer who’s operating on the ground

starting with Kunaso. I believe @The Midlands mentioned it earlier. I think it’s close to Ferfer district

View attachment 258218View attachment 258219View attachment 258220View attachment 258221View attachment 258222View attachment 258223View attachment 258224View attachment 258225View attachment 258226
You have not posted one tuulo of which i mentioned except Gsrcilaan and here is a post to inform you I am taking that shit too just like the rest
Here is my ugaas
refusing the burburin of our qabaalo garcilaan kkkkkk
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/po...GyiNwhSvjBuiwTCthc6l&show_text=true&width=500"

brev my xooging is too much

@Gaban provided his sources for each statement he made but look at you two kkkk. You didn’t try debunking his statements, instead your responses are filled with nothing but caay and Copium of the highest quality :russ:
the guy who connects few isolated HG that border with reer baare Madow and jijeele&Jiidle to Reer haraad HG at Galgaduud border why not take the whole river Shabelle if you have such access to it when you live i n a desert 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230305-111136.jpg

Kunaso is above Garasle no where near feerfeer and is soon to be hg kkkkkkk deegaanada kala barta dadow or stick to JL and Beledweyne.
Like I said before and i have proven everything between Garasle and buulo colow unukaa leh diida ama yeela!
Screenshot (55).png

the guy who connects few isolated HG that border with reer baare Madow and jijeele&Jiidle to Reer haraad HG at Galgaduud border why not take the whole river Shabelle if you have such access to it when you live i n a desert 🤣🤣View attachment 258229
you've done enough niiko today bro get ready for Ayaanle tolls if you plan on using land we live in to do business with the daarood I'm expanding into.

You have not posted one tuulo of which i mentioned except Gsrcilaan and here is a post to inform you I am taking that shit too just like the rest
Here is my ugaas
refusing the burburin of our qabaalo garcilaan kkkkkk
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/LM24TV/posts/pfbid0W3tumyqkckmTgaBuwVYZ6sn4f4qzBu7hiQeik7tqsiuHPGyiNwhSvjBuiwTCthc6l&show_text=true&width=500"

brev my xooging is too much

Kkkk claiming villages is much easier to living there. Your source is a FB page run by another Hutu. The Ugaas Ceyr ran to Muqdisho and begged for representation when Liyuu Boolis was destroying your idp camps
You even tried to claim Biyo Cadde located near Laasacanood where Mx and Muse gumcadle are currently fighting kkkk

Go give your Mooryaan relatives a proper burial horta

Kkkk claiming villages is much easier to living there. Your source is a FB page run by another Hutu. The Ugaas Ceyr ran to Muqdisho and begged for representation when Liyuu Boolis was destroying your idp camps
You even tried to claim Biyo Cadde located near Laasacanood where Mx and Muse gumcadle are currently fighting kkkk
brev back your claims or stfu I am in Shilaabo to Mustaxil and theres nothing you can do about sorry not sorry m8.

Walee Ayaanle lagu tus waa malag lagu tus markey mareexaan dhahaayeen been meynaan sheegeyn bal dhageysta liyuu sida loo galay

Kunaso is above Garasle no where near feerfeer and is soon to be hg kkkkkkk deegaanada kala barta dadow or stick to JL and Beledweyne.
Like I said before and i have proven everything between Garasle and buulo colow unukaa leh diida ama yeela!
Typo* Kudur near Feerfeer.
Btw Garasle is border between Mx and Gumcadle why are you trying to join the fighting. Unless you want Gumcadle to chase you down to Dhusamareb