Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

So you really think imports from Garacad will go through Galdogob, Qabri dahar Qelafo , Feer feer just to deliver to hiiraan? Are you autistic m8
i see i DESTROYED you with my South Shilaabo Hawadle villages real videos good boy 🤣🤣
Secondly we don't need to go Qalafe there is a plan to build a road that connects shilaabo to feerfeer directly. And this is Shilaabo-Qabridahar -wardheer Garacad highway. Stop being Jealous and focus on your deserted isbaaro🤣🤣

Dont waste time on the hoteps dysfunctional clan whose life is worth less than cockroaches every clan has karbashed them but nobody competes with them which is why they always type rubbish from their basement in the council estate they reside in, after all none off them want to live in their own degmo for a good reason.

They only know how to reply in groups. They needed 4 of them to go up against me. The Big OG steppas are not even active yet they’ve been dealt with serious blows, facts after facts.

ED725265-8412-4770-93EA-D37141637BAF.jpeg

i see i DESTROYED you with my South Shilaabo Hawadle villages real videos good boy 🤣🤣
Secondly we don't need to go Qalafe there is a plan to build a road that connects shilaabo to feerfeer directly. And this is Shilaabo-Qabridahar -wardheer garacad highway. Stop being Jealous and focus on deserted isbaaro🤣🤣

If i start comparing whose lands are more developed inta ceeb aa ka dhacee. use shilaabo to qabridhahar in fear of me not a single hair of mine will be disturbed. Where did you destroy my claims brev?? I have xaduud with jijeele and youre talking about shilaabo? if you didnt read my threads ha soo hadaqin theres already a road between shilaabo and feerfee reer ayanlaana degan jidka dhan till shilaabo beyond isnt my business as of now.

Secondly we don't need to go Qalafe there is a plan to build a road that connects shilaabo to feerfeer directly. And this is Shilaabo-Qabridahar -wardheer Garacad highway. Stop being Jealous and focus on your deserted isbaaro🤣🤣

When you show them the development that cancels out their lies they will start backtracking kkkk

There’s no specific Cayr that is Shabaab unlike OG with cawlyahan who are going to wipe out MZ JL forces if they dare try fighting Shabaab. Cayr’s Shabaab leadership is just a hang over from Ictisaam/itihaad/ICU which we also dominated. When you’re desperate tho I guess you have to reach for the ‘Shabaab waa Cayr, Ahlu sunnah waa Cayr’, and guess what Cayr waa FGS and Galmudug so what. We’re a large clan so you’re going to have some ppl part of all organisations.

Thing is tho, despite this and the many fronts Cayr is involved, OG and MX are getting karbaashed by lafs of lafs of Cayr in their heartlands. We are literally dancing on the lands where their ancestors are buried. No amount of lying will get away from that. You all are victims.
exactly kkkkkk

If i start comparing whose lands are more developed inta ceeb aa ka dhacee. use shilaabo to qabridhahar in fear of me not a single hair of mine will be disturbed. Where did you destroy my claims brev?? I have xaduud with jijeele and youre talking about shilaabo? if you didnt read my threads ha soo hadaqin theres already a road between shilaabo and feerfee reer ayanlaana degan jidka dhan till shilaabo beyond isnt my business as of now.
i destroyed you STFU 🤣🤣

There are two roads to Shilaabo both via hawadle Farjano one goes lababaar to the mx side in East Shilaabo and the other through Hawadle Kudur to the OG side in South Shilaabo. you dont live in feer feer too to be connected with Mustaxiil be careful from the Ustad next time my ancestor Yusuf Samatalis is buried in Shilaabo Qoraxey not like your HG who arrived in the 70s 🤣🤣
My ancestor is buried in Qoraxeey i wont say OG killed him but we had a long beef Uleex Faarax had wars with them. This time HG was based in Xarardheere not even close to Dhuusamareeb they ran from Keynadiid he is the reason why HG moved to west laamiga 🤣🤣

Hadii aan yara Taatiikhda dib ugu laabto somaliya Waxaa guud ahaan caan ka ahaa kala Dhaca(boobka) Geela, nin jooga ceelka Bulaale ee carro ogaadeen ayaa laga hayaa "inta uu ULEEX FAARAX NOOLYAHAY IYO NIMANKA REER IIDLE ISAAQAAS HA JOOGTEE INTII HARO OGAADEENA NINKII GEEL ARDAA U DHIG LAHOOW KUU AHAAN MEEYSO"

Screenshot_20230305-130539.jpg

Last edited:
they killed a mx nomad who was 20km outside of garasle. a hit and run. in return 2 HG where smoked.

we know the game HG play and we play it well.
kkkkk save me the calaacal brev I am xooging you everything between Garasle to Buulo coloow is mine and Im sure your uncs and awooweyaal a generation age are buried there

they killed a mx nomad who was 20km outside of garasle. a hit and run. in return 2 HG where smoked.

we know the game HG play and we play it well.

They are cowards who do hit and runs on innocent civilians and then flee to the border once real men come out with their qori. Mx and Muse gumcadle clashed many times in Garasle but we fight head to head and don’t do the sneak b*tch attacks like some people are well known for.

i destroyed you STFU 🤣🤣

There are two roads to Shilaabo both via hawadle Farjano one goes lababaar to the mx side in East Shilaabo and the other through Hawadle Kudur to the OG side in South Shilaabo. you dont luve in feer feer too to be connected with Mustaxiil be careful from the Ustad next time my ancestor Yusuf Samatalis is buried in Shilaabo Qoraxey not like your HG who arrived in the 70s 🤣🤣
nigga just admitted i axooged him.
no one is listening to some random autistic Xawaadle over actual ugaaso from the deegaan

They are cowards who do hit and runs on innocent civilians and then flee to the border once real men come out with their qori. Mx and Muse gumcadle clashed many times in Garasle but we fight head to head and don’t do the sneak b*tch attacks like some people are well known for.
damage control goes crazy

Trending