Thriving Hargeisa Christian Community. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What is the percentage of hargeisa christian? 10% or 20% . Wow very cosmopolitan.

He says around the 3:13 mark, this is christian city hargeisa and there is a big population of us here and therefore we need a place to worship and compete against islam.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Since when did puntlanders care about Islam :ayaanswag:

No christian in Puntland or churches bro. If people become non muslim outside of puntland that is their choice. But this is in hargeisa city, big christian population, soon might even overtake islam there as the competition is high.

waraabe

Your superior
No christian in Puntland or churches bro. If people become non muslim outside of puntland that is their choice. But this is in hargeisa city, big christian population, soon might even overtake islam there as the competition is high.

Most puntlanders aren't Muslim tho so it's weird you are shocked

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waraabe, chill out bro. One atheist ayan hersi who lives overseas compared to 15% of Hargeisa being christian is of the same weight to you? Desperation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waraabe...one atheist vs 10,000 hargeisa christians and growing mind u? the statistic is quite shocking. I am researching this topic in depth. I have no problem they have a church in Hargeisa. What's next maybe a buddhist temple?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am suprised how freely they live in hargeisa, to even mock islam openly yet their constitution says no-one can leave islam. As Puntland doesn't have this experience, do these christians get clan protection? I doubt ayan hersi would enjoy clan protection hence she doesnt step foot there. But this guy must be enjoying clan protection, so it's quite unique that clan protection is allowed for non muslims in hargeisa anyways.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Michael Mariamo, Edna Aden, Now this church. It's quite clear that non muslims are allowed in hargeisa and enjoy the same rights as muslims. It will be interesting if they are also fall under the shariah law since they do not recognize islam as their religion. Someone should really do a case-study on this, because I thought if you left islam you would automatically lose your clan protection.

waraabe

Your superior
Waraabe...one atheist vs 10,000 hargeisa christians and growing mind u? the statistic is quite shocking. I am researching this topic in depth. I have no problem they have a church in Hargeisa. What's next maybe a buddhist temple?

Hargeisa is 1.8 million, puntland is 700k

Hargeisa logically has less gaalo then puntland whose diaspora are mostly gaalo

What is the percentage of hargeisa christian? 10% or 20% . Wow very cosmopolitan.

He says around the 3:13 mark, this is christian city hargeisa and there is a big population of us here and therefore we need a place to worship and compete against islam.

I am suprised how freely they live in hargeisa, to even mock islam openly yet their constitution says no-one can leave islam. As Puntland doesn't have this experience, do these christians get clan protection? I doubt ayan hersi would enjoy clan protection hence she doesnt step foot there. But this guy must be enjoying clan protection, so it's quite unique that clan protection is allowed for non muslims in hargeisa anyways.

He is not in Hargeisa, he says @ 3:13 that there is a masjid in front of him where Somali people worship despite being in a country which is mostly Christian so the vice versa should be allowed in Hargeisa.

This man's story is well known, he lives in Europe...originally he went for tahriib, was missing for a few years until he surfaced in a Masixi video. I don't think he ever lived in Hargeisa btw, he's from another city in SL.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

What's the point of this thread? What are you trying to say?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
upload_2017-8-3_9-8-59.png

waraabe

Your superior
He is not in Hargeisa, he says @ 3:13 that there is a masjid in front of him where Somali people worship despite being in a country which is mostly Christian so the vice versa should be allowed in Hargeisa.

This man's story is well known, he lives in Europe...originally he went for tahriib, was missing for a few years until he surfaced in a Masixi video. I don't think he ever lived in Hargeisa btw, he's from another city in SL.

:russ: you should've let the punanistaters keep digging themselves in

They are the Oromo and habashi illegal immigrants in hargeisa. You should have guessed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending