Thoughts on Somali people celebrating Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Emily

I celebrated Eid and had a feast with Muslims and this Christmas, I had a massive & memorable Christmas lunch with my best mate’s family who died in a car crash 4 years ago. Brought every picture & video clip I had of him since primary school/high school/uni and overseas pack packing travels we did together and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Best Christmas I ever had. Muslims and in particular Somalis expect others to attend their festivities and insult the festivities of others. They admire and rave about when Obama host them a Ramadan aftur in the White House, but can accept his Christmas celebrations with his family and friends. They are overflowing with Hatred
The hypocrisy is not lost on me.

judgemental Somalis,,why they have to police everyone and go ballistic if some choose to be pagan or whateva! sometimes wonder if they the guard rails of islam. you would've seen more tolerance if this thread was in arab,iranian or Turkish page. Boiling blood for nothing is a Somali trait to our detrimental whether its politics,race or religion.
look at this ms arab world,,the only one covered her hair is the Somali one.

images
or 2 muslim women elected to congress.

images
images

or hijabi Somali women, the first in the west. Halima.

am not against their choice of dress but just asking myself whether this is PROVING?
:pachah1::russ::mjlol::chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
we are more loyal to the religion they founded :deadosama:

Arabs will sell out islam for a better life in christian countries :francis:
Somalis will martyr for islam :salute:

Nabi must have been a somali :cosbyhmm: he was the first somali :fredo:
as we ESPECIALLY DAROODIA are descendants of nabi S.A.W :diddyass:

i remember my female arab Jordanian friend in school once told me her parents don't really like her hanging out with somali girls because somali girls are practicing muslims and wear hijab to school

judgemental Somalis,,why they have to police everyone and go ballistic if some choose to be pagan or whateva! sometimes wonder if they the guard rails of islam. you would've seen more tolerance if this thread was in arab,iranian or Turkish page. Boiling blood for nothing is a Somali trait to our detrimental whether its politics,race or religion.
look at this ms arab world,,the only one covered her hair is the Somali one.

images
or 2 muslim women elected to congress.

images
images

or hijabi Somali women, the first in the west. Halima.

am not against their choice of dress but just asking myself whether this is PROVING?
if llhan omar was not wearing hijab like rashida tlaib ARABS would have been questioning the hell of her deen in fact they are still doing that just cuz of her political allegiance but rashida is considered more of a muslim representative just because she's arab

Fatima and a qaniis cheerleading that chinese girl mocking the deen

Typical :comeon:

The plot thickens...:

"Born in Mogadishu, Somalia to a Somali mother and an Ethiopian father,[2] Siad grew up in Somalia with her mother and two sisters."

She is not even somali why bother posting her shit here. Also why is an oromo on this forum :ayaanswag:

@zidane

The father of Fatima Said might be an Ethiopian citizen who was born and bred there, but he is from one of the “ethnic Somali clans”. He was born in the same Somali regional area of Ethiopia that Siyaad Barre and Caaydiid were born.

if llhan omar was not wearing hijab like rashida tlaib ARABS would have been questioning the hell of her deen in fact they are still doing that just cuz of her political allegiance but rashida is considered more of a muslim representative just because she's arab

a fact. Saudis,uae,qatar,morroco,egypt are all aligned with Israel cos they see that's where their security and business lies, and here the sheeplee Somalis,poor and ignorant will stab you in the heart if you question anything about islam. they cant grasp that religion ,be it muslim or Christian is spread both peacefully and thru the sword,,you could've been Christian too if it arrived earlier than islam just like Ethiopia or Kenya. and that toleration is needed like otha religions,,you can have your deen while respecting others choices. hypocrisy and the urge to curse and hurt people is paramount to some .
always look closely the insults hurled at people by such so called defenders of islam as thou that's the ultimate defense for the religion where as if they could come across more dignified and hence might convince some people.

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
:pachah1::russ::mjlol::chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
we are more loyal to the religion they founded :deadosama:

Arabs will sell out islam for a better life in christian countries :francis:
Somalis will martyr for islam :salute:

Nabi must have been a somali :cosbyhmm: he was the first somali :fredo:
as we ESPECIALLY DAROODIA are descendants of nabi S.A.W :diddyass:

i remember my female arab Jordanian friend in school once told me her parents don't really like her hanging out with somali girls because somali girls are practicing muslims and wear hijab to school
Islam wasn’t founded by Arabs dummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.