Thoughts on Somali people celebrating Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just call islam "inferior dessert cult"
She should just say she's not muslim with her ribs (I'd say chest but she hasn't got it)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Christmas is not part of our culture, so there is no reason for us to celebrate it. It's also a pagan tradition, something we need to stay away from, since we're muslims. Also, what's with these ethiopians coming to a somali forum. Did these people join this forum, thinking that they're the same as us.
This welfare suckling gaal madow pagan made an account here because her people are too primitive to create their own forum. The only thing they are good for is picking cotton and being concubines (but they even managed to screw that up with their sky-high HIV rate :bell:).
look at this ms arab world,,the only one covered her hair is the Somali one.

images
or 2 muslim women elected to congress.

images
images

or hijabi Somali women, the first in the west. Halima.

am not against their choice of dress but just asking myself whether this is PROVING?
Mashallah. Somalis have strong imaan.
:banderas:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
This welfare suckling gaal madow pagan made an account here because her people are too primitive to create their own forum. The only thing they are good for is picking cotton and being concubines (but they even managed to screw that up with their sky-high HIV rate :bell:).

And this guy posted those photos thinking we were going to feel sad, Nacalaa :siilaanyolaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

No one community holds the deen higher, than us Somalis:rejoice:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It is apparently Christian holiday and we happen to be Muslims, so what is there to celebrate exactly?

Besides the Islamic law is pretty clear cut. No gray areas in this matter.

If you celebrate, you are agreeing to the notion that Issa bin Maryan AS was born on December 25th. You are also agreeing that he was begotten son of God, spirit of God and God in flesh (Subhaballah: Ilaahay baa Ceeb dhamaanteed ka Nasahan)which are all forms of shirk and per Islamic ruling shirk is the highest offense possible and anyone who indulges in it will be outside of the fold of Islam basically you will be considered Gaalo(Kaafir as in non Muslim)

Wal Ciyaathu Bilaah

It is against our religion, a foreign concept and a pagan-born tradition of our historical enemies. It has nothing to do with us and we have nothing to do with it.

I just noticed your username and that this was your first post. Reminds me of this.
:russ:
Hogwash ! And why should we celebrate xmas whilst we got 2 great Eids?

shirk the worst kind, you are associating partners with Allah, The Most High, they are worshipping others with Allah, Lord Of The Worlds

he has sent messangers to explain to mankind to worship only him, yet they create fake gods to associate with him and say he God has son etc,

God forgives all but will not forgive the one who dies associating partners with God, shirk, he does not forgive shirk,

so i hope these people turn back before they die and ask for forgiveness,

when God created his arsh/throne, he wrote " my mercy supersedes my anger," he is the Most forgiving but celebrating chrismas, that is indeed a shirk, something Jesus denied when God himself asked him, Oh jesus did you claim to be god or the son of god, he jesus replied oh Lord you know what i have said, i did not claim such,

My God guide these people, so mislead, whoa to thee who associates partners with God,

they will have no excuse, for God has sent messengers as partners, as these people certainly know prophet Mohammed was a messenger and a servant of God, just like you and I, we are all his slaves/servants,

Ayrabs celebrate Christmas..interesting:leon:

@AussieHustler
@4head @Baki @Steamdevolopment

Emily

I celebrated Eid and had a feast with Muslims and this Christmas, I had a massive & memorable Christmas lunch with my best mate’s family who died in a car crash 4 years ago. Brought every picture & video clip I had of him since primary school/high school/uni and overseas pack packing travels we did together and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Best Christmas I ever had. Muslims and in particular Somalis expect others to attend their festivities and insult the festivities of others. They admired and raved about when Obama hosted them during Ramadan aftur in the White House, but can’t accept his Christmas celebrations with his family and friends. They are overflowing with hypocrisy & Hatred

It is against our religion, a foreign concept and a pagan-born tradition of our historical enemies. It has nothing to do with us and we have nothing to do with it.

I just noticed your username and that this was your first post. Reminds me of this.
:russ:
why do you consider cadaans your enemy when you were born and bread under their mercy, u probably toke welfare from them as well. stop seeing them as your enemy rather utilize the opportunity these generous people have given you to educate yourself and create wealth.

GOD BLESS THE WHITE MAN :fittytousand:

your soo shit at making threads,
i just realized this is a fire thread :ooh:
who the f*ck is this Fatima Siad somali girl??
and did she just come out the closet and say she's an apostate??
she has a large following ?
at this point i would not be surprised if my fellow mj sabrina dhowre said she left islam :mjlol:
cuz idris is celebrating the hell of out xmas and that must be making her open up to Christianity :chrisfreshhah:
IMAN is also defo not a muslim

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Fatima and a qaniis cheerleading that chinese girl mocking the deen

Typical :comeon:

The plot thickens...:

"Born in Mogadishu, Somalia to a Somali mother and an Ethiopian father,[2] Siad grew up in Somalia with her mother and two sisters."

She is not even somali why bother posting her shit here. Also why is an oromo on this forum :ayaanswag:

She could be a Muslim Oromo Miskiin person!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
your soo shit at making threads,
i just realized this is a fire thread :ooh:
who the f*ck is this Fatima Siad somali girl??
and did she just come out the closet and say she's an apostate??
she has a large following ?
at this point i would not be surprised if my fellow mj sabrina dhowre said she left islam :mjlol:
cuz idris is celebrating the hell of out xmas and that must be making her open up to Christianity :chrisfreshhah:
IMAN is also defo not a muslim

Iman the supermodel?

What is a fire thread?

Isn't she a model? Fatima siad?

Damn... she looks young and anorexic af at 32 yrs old.:draketf:
it's weird that somalis who left islam and hate the founding ethnic group of islam the arabs, still carry their given arabic names :ileycry: don't tell me it's to honor their parents when u left the religion they gave them :kodaksmiley:
IF I LEFT ISLAM I WOULD HAVE CHANGED MY ARABIC NAME ASAP:fittytousand:.

leave no room for confusion :nahgirl:

i would have probably picked a cadaan first name as pose to a somali name as the somali one would also hint that i'm somali a.k.a muslim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.