Thoughts on Niqab?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
good luck
Aha - show up to a heavy republican area or central quebec and start messing with gaalos heads and starting stuff with them and maybe they shoot you! Then you don’t have to die a pathetic death and rack up hasanat cause they killed you for being a radical muslim

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aha - show up to a heavy republican area or central quebec and start messing with gaalos heads and debating them and maybe they shoot you! Then you don’t have to die a pathetic death and rack up hadana cause they killed you for being a radical muslim

You best believe I'll be the one who snitches on you. #CaucasianSupremacy #ProCivilization #Multiculturalimisadisease

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I have a small nose, so I barely get enough Oxygen as is, so no. But I would when I‘m on vacation in Somalia. I don‘t like ppl staring at me.

Gambar

VIP
I told my wife to wear the niqab recently and Alhamdulillah she accepted and is now a proud niqabi. When I met her,she wasn't even a hijabi but as we started going out more I slowly sold the idea to hwr. Eventually she ended up wearing the hijab when her Iman improved. I then sold the idea of a niqab to her which she bought into after a lot of convincing.

I have never seen her happier and more productive than when she is wearing a niqab Mashallah. All Muslim woman should strive to reach that level inshallah May Allah make it easy for you all
:mjlaugh:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I’ve been seeing a lot of sspoters being somewhat against niqab and a lot saying that it’s obligatory.
What are your thoughts on it and why do you think that way?
Niqab is actually good I'm only against Burkas.
20200527_043958.jpg