Thoughts on Niqab?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I’ve been seeing a lot of sspoters being somewhat against niqab and a lot saying that it’s obligatory.
What are your thoughts on it and why do you think that way?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People are reluctant because of cultural upbringing, so they view it the same way westerners view the hijab. Niqab isn't common amongst Somalis.

I see no problem with it, albeit not obligatory.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I told my wife to wear the niqab recently and Alhamdulillah she accepted and is now a proud niqabi. When I met her,she wasn't even a hijabi but as we started going out more I slowly sold the idea to hwr. Eventually she ended up wearing the hijab when her Iman improved. I then sold the idea of a niqab to her which she bought into after a lot of convincing.

I have never seen her happier and more productive than when she is wearing a niqab Mashallah. All Muslim woman should strive to reach that level inshallah May Allah make it easy for you all

Its weird interacting with people that have it on and I personally dont like it but people should wear whatever they want. I know the french banned it even though they allegedly support individual freedoms.

Last edited:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I’ve been seeing a lot of sspoters being somewhat against niqab and a lot saying that it’s obligatory.
Nice I personally believe it’s obligatory but I respect the other position that says you can show the hands and face. These are the only two positions that are supported by the quran and sunnah. If someone can prove me wrong id be more than happy to accept. Inshallah may Allah make it easy for you sister and allow you to be able to accomplish it. May he also bless you with a righteous spouse who will reciprocate the same modesty :)

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Somalis seem to have an issue with niqab, what’s up with that :susp:
Somalis are 68 IQ lool thank God they aren't the arbiters of what should be socially acceptable or not.The reason why we are in the state we are in is because of lack of sincere religiosity in the Somali community

Wow. That must be tough in America. But who cares what they say? It certainly isn't obligatory, but as Muslims I don't see why this is even a question. Whose side are you on?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Wow. That must be tough in America. But who cares what they say? It certainly isn't obligatory, but as Muslims I don't see why this is even a question. Whose side are you on?
I believe it’s highly recommended, but the west isn’t the best place for niqabis
The Europeans have it worse so im not to complain

Trending