Thoughts on Niqab?

Agnostic but I’m indifferent to religion in general.

without oil the Arab countries would be shitholes and those Asian countries have beneficial cultural principles.
I won't debate you but you can have a look at the Atheism vs. Islam thread for purely scientific evidence for the validity of the Quran. That might get you to consider.

Why..not?
Brings you closer to Allah, it differentiates you’re even more from the average western woman, you seem to be feared and respected a bit more by general society and then it’s purely your words and personality that get you anywhere. It’s pretty nice from what I’ve seen.

Niqab isn't mandatory to wear in islam.. And I don't think a piece of clothe brings you closer to Allah.. But what brings you closer to Allah is how you behave as a person and also prayers, paying zakat reading the quran etc.. I think its a misconception to think just because you dress in a certain way you'll get closer to Allah..

Agnostic but I’m indifferent to religion in general.

without oil the Arab countries would be shitholes and those Asian countries have beneficial cultural principles.
So if there wasn't oil you'd come up with another excuse? In what way exactly does Islam hinder a country's development? Can you explain that?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Niqab isn't mandatory to wear in islam.. And I don't think a piece of clothe brings you closer to Allah.. But what brings you closer to Allah is how you behave as a person and also prayers, paying zakat reading the quran etc.. I think its a misconception to think just because you dress in a certain way you'll get closer to Allah..
It isn’t mandatory, it’s simply strongly reccomended throughout
she’s a decent role model ngl
I think it’s actually obligatory within the shafii and hanbali madhabs but I’m not sure

Now you sound like a gaal no offense. Not calling you one either so please don't react badly to this but it isn't about the 'piece of cloth' at all. You're right though, it only serves the purpose of covering a woman's awrah.

a y a n

VIP
I’m kind of lost on why you seem so against the idea of niqab, why? Why do you think of it as so negative?

It isn’t mandatory, it’s simply strongly reccomended throughout
she’s a decent role model ngl
I think it’s actually obligatory within the shafii and hanbali madhabs but I’m not sure
I'm not a religious scholar so I'll refrain from answering what's mandatory in different islamic sects. I don't belong to any muslim sect.
Agai
Now you sound like a gaal no offense. Not calling you one either so please don't react badly to this but it isn't about the 'piece of cloth' at all. You're right, it only serves the purpose of covering a woman's awrah.

I'm not a gaal..

I call niqab a piece of cloth because that's what it is man.. It doesn't make you a better muslim.. Your actions makes you a good muslim.

Says the guy known to frequent NSFW :mjlol:
My guy you quoted yourself
1590467497028.png

a y a n

VIP
I'm not a religious scholar so I'll refrain from answering what's mandatory in different islamic sects. I don't belong to any muslim sect.
Agai

I'm not a gaal..

I call niqab a piece of cloth because that's what it is man.. It doesn't make you a better muslim.. Your actions makes you a good muslim.
By wearing niqab you choose to differentiate yourself, alienate yourself, and become someone that can only be judged on their words and personality.
Not just cloth, at all.
I think it's an arab cultural thing and oppressive to women. That's my opinion.
Why?
I can sense a bit of a side ideal to that but nvm whatever floats your boat

It isn't. It's apart of the religion. But how is it oppressive to women exactly? It's up to them to decide if they'll wear it or not.
Put niqab on the women on your profile.. She's making me thirsty.. My arab Neanderthal brain cannot control my lust so you must hide her :francis:

a y a n

VIP
Put niqab on the women on your profile.. She's making me thirsty.. My arab Neanderthal brain cannot control my lust so you must hide her :francis:
No one can force niqab or even hijab on a woman without sinning. There seems to be misunderstanding here.