Thoughts on Niqab?

BBF59800-2EC8-4560-82ED-F0FF9B052857.jpeg

@a y a n

The Prophet's wives wore it, so I consider it a noble dress code. I personally wouldn't do it though just because its stressful enough having to run and put on a hijab when guests pop up out of nowhere. I can imagine how bad it would be as a niqabi.

edit: I think the hijab in the Quran technically refers to the niqab, because its a screen/cover. The ayah telling us to cover up uses the words khimar/jilbab. I heard that its only wajib for the mother of believers as per the verse of hijab

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If women are free to wear explicit clothing I don't care if one chooses to wear a niqab.

I wouldn't wear one , I will stick to modest clothing . I stand up to those who wear it.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Which country would u suggest practices religion sincerely? If there isn’t any then why would the problem be with people and not the system of religion itself. The general trend is that the less religious countries tend to rank better in all key metrics.
Countries like Saudi Arabia UAE etc practice Islam correctly hence why they are driving. Somalia is still being punished by Allah for letting a secular atheist system govern them for 3 decades

Countries like Saudi Arabia UAE etc practice Islam correctly hence why they are driving. Somalia is still being punished by Allah for letting a secular atheist system govern them for 3 decades
Not at all. Monarchy is against Islam. So is oppression; of which there are various forms. Riba is also rife in Saudi banks and no doubt Emirati ones too. You can't say that Somalia is being punished for that with a certainty either. We don't know that it is. And you shouldn't say that in the first place. I don't see how a system could be atheistic though.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
UAE practicing Islam correctly?

:umad:
Nice try arab cuck but you ain't foolin no one

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I don’t wear it. I also avoid wearing black abayas in this islamophobic period we live in I don’t want to be attacked on the streets by some racist white men. Luckily am not surrounded by people who think it’s obligatory anyways especially those weird Salafis.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
As a male I'm in no position to carry any legislative convictions on a woman's dress code

But i can say I'm certainly not a fan

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I my option is that it is not obligatory, and unnecessary. Why you would wear it, it'll make your life more difficult. Hijab is the best thing to wear. Niqab and burqa are big no no

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I my option is that it is not obligatory, and unnecessary. Why you would wear it, it'll make your life more difficult. Hijab is the best thing to wear. Niqab and burqa are big no no
But if you end up in a hate crime you die a martyr easy hasanat and jannah right then and there :hahaidiot::hmm:

Trending

Latest posts