Thoughts on Niqab?

Its weird interacting with people that have it on and I personally dont like it but people should wear whatever they want. I know the french banned it even though they allegedly support individual freedoms.
Hypocrites. Women are free to parade their nude bodies but aren't allowed to cover up. The West accuses Muslims of repressing women but are guilty of the same with both Muslim and non-Muslim women. The reason you see women dressing lewdly nowadays is due to the culture, they feel they're expected to.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I’d love a modest niqabi :ahh: but I’d have to have her skin color history report before I take things further with her.

I’ve noticed tings back home use niqaab these days cause they’re bleaching.:whoa::snoop:

Somalis are 68 IQ lool thank God they aren't the arbiters of what should be socially acceptable or not.The reason why we are in the state we are in is because of lack of sincere religiosity in the Somali community
Which country would u suggest practices religion sincerely? If there isn’t any then why would the problem be with people and not the system of religion itself. The general trend is that the less religious countries tend to rank better in all key metrics.

Actually around 3% are, and Britain isn’t the only European country lmao
They literally banned niqab in France and you can get fined for it in Denmark, acuthubillah
Both countries are hypocrites.. Anyway why do you want to wear niqab? It's not even mandatory in Islam.

They literally banned niqab in France and you can get fined for it in Denmark, acuthubillah
I know it isn't. But it is the most relevant. But it's definitely closer to 5% than 3%. Europeans are total hypocrites. They say they are open-minded and progressive yet have these draconian laws in place.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Why do you want to wear niqab? Do you have insecurities:gaasdrink:

Which country would u suggest practices religion sincerely? If there isn’t any then why would the problem be with people and not the system of religion itself. The general trend is that the less religious countries tend to rank better in all key metrics.
Are you Muslim?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Both countries are hypocrites.. Anyway why do you want to wear niqab? It's not even mandatory in Islam.
Why..not?
Brings you closer to Allah, it differentiates you’re even more from the average western woman, you seem to be feared and respected a bit more by general society and then it’s purely your words and personality that get you anywhere. It’s pretty nice from what I’ve seen.

Why do you want to wear niqab? Do you have insecurities:gaasdrink:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Are STDs and suicide included as key metrics?

Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Brunai, Malaysia disturb your secularists trend.

Trending

Latest posts