This will become a reality eventually

There is nothing wrong with refugees coming to our lands. In fact diversity is our strenght. We should use tax payers money on helping them to relocate to better housing and they need to put on somali language learning programs as early as they settle. If the south is too wild please let the oromos come to Borama Awdal and join their fellow brothers and sisters in building a brighter civilization for future generations.
Please tell me you are kidding.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :russ:
He's lost the fucking plot sxb looooooool
I searched online and there’s a small trans-ethnic qabil called gurgure. Which is a dir sub-clan.

Maybe @Captain Hoyada is from there. But that’s still stupid, 99% of oromos aren’t in that qabil, neither are 99% of somalis.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Lool someone’s mad. Not our fault we don’t want an Oromo representing a country that is 99% somali.

Why would oromos seek representation in xamar when they’re not even that many in Xamar at all?

You guys can live peacefully in somalia, idc about that. But seeking representation in a city/country you’re not even 1% of the population is ridiculous.
Insha allah we will take somalia by peace or by force yall will regret for what ajuuran did to us

I searched online and there’s a small trans-ethnic qabil called gurgure. Which is a dir sub-clan.

Maybe @Captain Hoyada is from there. But that’s still stupid, 99% of oromos aren’t in that qabil, neither are 99% of somalis.
He's not, he's just a seething Oromo gardener. Raging because we'd never welcome the horde with open arms lol.
No we understand perfectly. Men are just more xaasid.
If it wasn't for your xaasid male Ancestors you'd be speaking a bastardized mixture of Portuguese and Amharic right now:umad:

Trending

Latest posts