This will become a reality eventually

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
There always have been a pocket of Oromos who lived with us, they are practically indistinguishable from us when they learn the language. I say they deserve representation. No need to be afraid of invasion. :)
They are jumping to conclusions out of fear. Oromos will not replace us in our lands. I think they have a right to settle amongst us as fellow Muslims and human beings with rights, and Somalia is in dire need of representing not just them, but all clans and minority ethnic groups. We need to remember Allah is watching us.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
How are we greedy for not wanting to lose our country and cities?
Just admit that we r in 4 we r major clan dir we need to be in politicals n so, yall couldnt manage ur ppl for 32 change has to be done when we say this we mean like brothers but remember yall will regret if yall deny our rights

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Just admit that we r in 4 we r major clan dir we need to be in politicals n so, yall couldnt manage ur ppl for 32 change has to be done when we say this we mean like brothers but remember yall will regret if yall deny our rights
Oromos are dir? First time hearing that. I’m gonna have to fact check that.

They’ve become a minority in their own capital city and are getting bullied like it’s no one’s business.

She’s trynna turn us into cucks like the cadaans.
I support open-boarders, inclusivity and diversity hiring only in Cadaan nations :pachah1:

Back home, I'd be the equivalent of a bible thumping redneck conservative holding up "GOD HATE F-GS" signs lol.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
There is nothing wrong with refugees coming to our lands. In fact diversity is our strenght. We should use tax payers money on helping them to relocate to better housing and they need to put on somali language learning programs as early as they settle. If the south is too wild please let the oromos come to Borama Awdal and join their fellow brothers and sisters in building a brighter civilization for future generations.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No wonder yall called s

Lool someone’s mad. Not our fault we don’t want an Oromo representing a country that is 99% somali.

Why would oromos seek representation in xamar when they’re not even that many in Xamar at all?

You guys can live peacefully in somalia, idc about that. But seeking representation in a city/country you’re not even 1% of the population is ridiculous.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
There is nothing wrong with refugees coming to our lands. In fact diversity is our strenght. We should use tax payers money on helping them to relocate to better housing and they need to put on somali language learning programs as early as they settle. If the south is too wild please let the oromos come to Borama Awdal and join their fellow brothers and sisters in building a brighter civilization for future generations.
there a plenty of somali that could and should use that long before them

Xamar is already generous enough to let them live in Peace. Giving them political representation is insane. 4.5 is already pushing it with the .5 anyway.

What tax money? :mjlol:

Are you people delusional?

Trending